MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC veteran Anthony Johnson arrested for domestic violence   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Former UFC fighter Anthony “Rumble” Johnson was arrested for domestic violence on Monday in Florida. MMAWeekly.com confirmed the arrest by the Boca Raton Police Services, following an initial report by TMZ Sports.

Full Story

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

I stopped following him about 7 years ago on Facebook. I only needed to see a couple posts of his to know that this would eventually happen.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

He does have a history and he is enormous, so he certainly doesn't get a pass at all. On the other hand, look at the definition they give for misdemeanor battery (which is what this was). That sounds like basically any contact whatsoever.

Ya if I'm not mistaken this is the third time that he's been accused of this from three different girls.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I could be wrong but I think one of the three was him getting mad at the gym and tossing some ladies yoga mat across the room.

I think you're right buddy. Tried to prop you but need to spread the love apparently.

tildengolfer » Posted 2/19/11 9:57:00PM

Posted by Wallass

I think you're right buddy. Tried to prop you but need to spread the love apparently.

Can anyone props anyone on this anymore? Honestly, I cannot props any single user still here because of the limited amount of people on this site.

[View Full Version of this Page]