MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Hall of Famer Matt Hughes served restraining orders from wife, brother   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UFC Hall of Famer Matt Hughes, according to a report citing court documents, has been served multiple restraining orders from his wife and twin brother for alleged abuse and threats.

TMZ.com, citing court documents it had obtained, today reported Hughes’ wife Audra this past December filed for a restraining order against the retired fighter after he allegedly hit her in front of two of their children and her step-father. According to the report, documents show Hughes allegedly hit her after she accused him of texting other women.

Full Story

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Texting other women??? The dude cant even write his own name or eat food without being helped. Who is he texting??
Is there a st. Marys shelter for women near by?

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Texting other women??? The dude cant even write his own name or eat food without being helped. Who is he texting??
Is there a st. Marys shelter for women near by?

Yup that’s why it does sound like mark Hughes is sleeping with his wife and they came up with this to make Matt look bad. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure he is being crazy and angry but I also think it has to do with his brain damage from the accident.

I’m honestly just praying Matt finds a happy ending because this seems like he may be unstable and struggle with it for the next few years. After all he is only 45

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Matt Hughes is an awful person. Read his book, he's admitted to more or less forcing himself on his wife while she was in a hospital bed, slaughtering baby pigs in front of their mother, beating up his father in law on his wedding and many other awful things. Ban me if you want but I laughed when this scum bag was hit by a train. It's karma what happened to him and he deserves it.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Posted by Wallass

Matt Hughes is an awful person. Read his book, he's admitted to more or less forcing himself on his wife while she was in a hospital bed, slaughtering baby pigs in front of their mother, beating up his father in law on his wedding and many other awful things. Ban me if you want but I laughed when this scum bag was hit by a train. It's karma what happened to him and he deserves it.

Its true. I read the book too. Also enjoyed making tim slyvia cry all the time

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

And this is where this thread gets locked...

[View Full Version of this Page]