MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Holloway out of PPV   [View Full Version]
handyman293 » Posted 1/25/14 8:51:00PM

[L=http://http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24000924/max-holloway-his-ufc-226-featherweight-title-fightmax-holloway-his-ufc-featherweight-title-fight-max-holloway-his-ufc-featherweight-title-fight-max-holloway-ufc-featherweight-title-fight]

It's the 4th, a bit drunk, but this just sucks.

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

*long, loud, deflating sound*

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This is 100% bullshit!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Apparently Holloway is not in a good way, hope everything is ok with him, Slurred speech, flashy vision sound pretty serious to me.

christheknightrowan » Posted 2/8/11 2:59:00AM

This is brutal. Hope Holloway is okay.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I hepe he doesn't have to retire because of this.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by tepid55

I hepe he doesn't have to retire because of this.

Same. It'd be a shame to see such a young and talented guy who probably honestly still has plenty of untapped potential and room to grow have his career cut short like this. I'm a big fan and I hope he gets a clean bill of health soon.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Horrible news.

And agreed. Hopefully Max will be alright. Sounds to me like he got rocked badly during sparring and never took the time to recover properly from it. He's only 26. It would be devastating if this ended his career and even more so if it gave him long term brain damage.

mmafightfan615 » Posted 7/6/18 2:14:00PM

Yeah, this really sucks! Hopefully, this is something that he can recover from. Max Holloway is one the best fighters on the entire UFC roster. While he isn't my favorite fighter, I respect his heart, determination, and his willingness to go toe-to-toe and slug it out with his opponents. He is a true warrior and his fights are exciting to watch. It's a shame he had to withdraw from 226. That bout with T-City would have been a great matchup. Hopefully, Max can get squared away to fight soon and we get to see this fight get made in the near future.

[View Full Version of this Page]