MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Days before Paige VanZant fight, Jessica-Rose Clark dealing with home robbery, attack on pet   [View Full Version]
Five-Alive » Posted 3/6/12 2:55:00PM

Jessica-Rose Clark should be solely focused on perhaps the biggest fight of her career. Instead, three days before facing Paige VanZant, she’s having to deal with being the victim of a crime and a badly injured pet.

Link

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

That really breaks my heart. There's absolutely nothing to be gained by mauling a cat when you're burglaring. I'd love to see these scum caught but with so little evidence it doesn't seem likely

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by airkerma

That really breaks my heart. There's absolutely nothing to be gained by mauling a cat when you're burglaring. I'd love to see these scum caught but with so little evidence it doesn't seem likely

Whenever i hear about these animal cruelty acts i always wish in my head that i'm there just as it happens so i can teach these scums a lesson.

Hopefully Jessy stays focused

Cat_Girl_007 » Posted 5/18/13 11:21:00PM

This is so disgusting and very despicable! I'm so sorry for her loss. For losing a family member because pets are family too. I hope those murderers get caught and serve the worst sentence possible!

[View Full Version of this Page]