MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Conor McGregor's next fight at UFC 219 scratched following ‘unacceptable behavior’ at Bellator 187   [View Full Version]
Five-Alive » Posted 3/6/12 2:55:00PM

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) was expected to put Conor McGregor in the pay-per-view (PPV) main event of UFC 219 in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he would attempt to unify the division titles against interim straphanger Tony Ferguson on Dec. 30, 2017.

Instead, officials have reportedly sent him to the sidelines.

Link

ABC head expects UFC will sanction Conor McGregor for Bellator 187 cage jump – and says he's off UFC 219

Association of Boxing Commissions President Mike Mazzulli is currently evaluating his legal options for how to handle the cage-hopping incident involving Conor McGregor at this past Friday’s Bellator 187.

In the meantime, Mazzulli has been assured the UFC is taking action against the UFC lightweight champ. Two hours after McGregor jumped the fence, inciting a brief melee at 3Arena in Dublin, the regulator said a UFC executive called to tell him McGregor’s actions were “totally unacceptable.”

More serious, Mazzulli said, the executive claimed the UFC champ has been removed from a scheduled spot at UFC 219, which is set for Dec. 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

mmajunkie

StPierreCanada » Posted 10/8/07 4:27:00PM

I've always been one of Conor's biggest fans but he is doing whatever it takes to get suspended.. He wants zero of Tony, that's pathetic.

UFC HAS TO STRIP HIM!

AndyWarho » Posted 9/11/17 7:46:00PM

Posted by StPierreCanada

I've always been one of Conor's biggest fans but he is doing whatever it takes to get suspended.. He wants zero of Tony, that's pathetic.

UFC HAS TO STRIP HIM!

I agree! Let him fight in his own promotion and put on his own ppvs.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

He's making himself look more and more like a fool. Trying to use some bullshit excuse to justify his actions....he's such a fucking child

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Stipe miocic may be in now for main event.

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

Children need boundaries.

whodat » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Posted by StPierreCanada

UFC HAS TO STRIP HIM!

Yeah, not fighting at UFC 219 isn't punishment

Punishment would be having to defend his belt against Tony ASAP.

[View Full Version of this Page]