MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Which band put out the most albums where nearly all the songs were amazing?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
WilliamJohnson49 » Posted 10/29/17 8:17:00PM

In your opinion?

Leonstolzz » Posted 6/17/17 3:11:00AM

I would personally say Led Zeppelin.

I think Deep Purple also deserves a mention. They've put out so many albums it's incredible how so many of them sound great

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I like a wide variety of music

Nirvana has to get a mention, as far as Rap goes Eminem, Dre, Pac and Biggie. I really like Linkin Park and Incubus older stuff too.

Posted by JLS
as far as Rap goes Eminem, Dre, Pac and Biggie.

How can you forget K-dot, aka King Kendrick, aka King Kunta, aka The GOAT, Kendrick Lamar?

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Don't think I'm exactly answering the question but i like a variety of music

Chili Peppers, Rage against the machine, Jeff Buckley, Nate Dogg, The Doors, D'Angelo, Queens of the stone age, The Mars Volta, Tame Impala, fleet foxes, the beatles

pretty much all of those have at least one album where every single song is awesome and you can just play their album the whole way through

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Beatles

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Leonstolzz

Posted by JLS

How can you forget K-dot, aka King Kendrick, aka King Kunta, aka The GOAT, Kendrick Lamar?

I dont like any new rap. This guy might be good but i guess I'll never know. He's the GOAT? That sounds impossible.

Posted by JLS

Posted by Leonstolzz

Posted by JLS

I dont like any new rap. This guy might be good but i guess I'll never know. He's the GOAT? That sounds impossible.

Well, a lot of people call him the GOAT, but I personally think Tupac was the greatest.

Lamar is definitely the greatest rapper of his generation, though. I think all his albums are fantastic and I believe he deserves all the accolades he gets.
But since you don't listen to modern rap, you probably don't care about what I just said. lol

tildengolfer » Posted 2/19/11 9:57:00PM

Everyone's music preference varies wildly, of course; but artists & albums come to mind. More specifically an album where a band/artist really had the mojo flying during that point in their career.

Black Keys - El Camino
John Mayer - Born & Raised
Beatles - White Album, Let It Be, Rubber Soul, Revolver
Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Black Star
Chris Stapleton - Traveller
Wheeler Walker Jr. - Anything he does
Still Time - Stream of Consciousness

(I will add as more come to mind).

Braden » Posted 3/6/12 2:55:00PM

RHCP - By The Way; Stadium Arcadium

bayzel22 » Posted 9/6/08 6:56:00PM

Tool, Alice in Chains with LAYNE STALEY

bayzel22 » Posted 9/6/08 6:56:00PM

I love me some Incubus my friend

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Breaking Benjamin but only because most of their songs sound the same, and I'm one of those who says if it's broken dont fix it. I hate bands who try to make every album sound totally different and end up forgetting the music that made them so good in the first place.

Looking at you, Linkin Park.

christheknightrowan » Posted 2/8/11 2:59:00AM

Alice in Chains, Pantera, Tool, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Nevermore, Run The Jewels, In Flames, Muse, Down, Big Wreck, Protest The Hero, Soilwork, Rush, August Burns Red, Parkway Drive.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Pink Floyd, Def Leopard, Huey Lewis and the News, Eagles, Tesla, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Commodores, Air Supply, Firehouse, Cranberries, and by far for me at least - MICHAEL JACKSON.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]