MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Jones' B sample from UFC 214 also positive for steroid turinabol   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Jon Jones’ B sample also tested positive at UFC 214.

UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky confirmed the results to MMAjunkie tonight that Jones’ B sample has come back positive for metabolites of turinabol, the same steroid found in his urine during a pre-fight test for his title win over Daniel Cormier via knockout at the July 29 pay-per-view event in Anaheim, Calif.

ESPN.com was first to report the news.

RELATED

Michael Bisping: Jon Jones deserves lifetime ban from MMA after 2nd failed drug test
Jones, 30, is now likely to go to arbitration with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, which administered the test, in an attempt to clear his name. That process could take anywhere from three to six months. His representatives have maintained his innocence.

LINK

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

what a disappointment this guy has been

FKA » Posted 12/23/14 7:13:00PM

So its official jones is no longer the GOAT hes a JACKASS!!

finnish_line » Posted 8/16/07 8:54:00AM

If only Anderson had retired after that Bonnar beatdown in 2012. Legacy a bit diminished.

Not as bad as Jones though.

jbmoviefan » Posted 6/15/11 5:17:00PM

I'm still going with the setup theory

AndyWarho » Posted 9/11/17 7:46:00PM

It's hard for me to believe he did roids again after just coming off the suspension. Could he really be so stupid?

tildengolfer » Posted 2/19/11 9:57:00PM

So this interview has been making the rounds on Reddit/r/MMA and I found it interesting because he may have accidentally let it slip he uses steroids in the sense that he was "off them" for both fights...

[View Full Version of this Page]