Tom Brady 0 0%
Tom Brady 1 33%
Tom Brady 0 0%
Tom Brady 0 0%
Tom Brady 1 33%

How 'bout them Pats?!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Five-Alive » Posted 3/6/12 2:55:00PM

Well that was one hell of a comeback, let alone to win the Super Bowl! Down 25 points and score 31 unanswered points, that's just nuts!!! Not only a great job done by the offense and Tom 'fucken' Brady to make that comeback, but a great job done by the defense to hold that high powered Falcons offense to only 7 points in the 2nd half! With that kind of performance by Tom Brady to capture his 5th Super Bowl (tied for most all time with Charles Haley for players) and 4th Super Bowl MVP (most of all time) there's no denying he's the greatest QB ever and arguably the greatest player to ever play the game of football. And Bill Belichick, obviously the greatest coach of all time. Him and Brady, only coach and quarterback to have 5 Super Bowl rings and the best thing is, they're still going strong!!! And I'm still buzzing!!!! How many more to come

They pulled a "Dark Horse" with that kind of a comeback....or do we pull a Pats?!?

Doesn't seem to be too many Patriots fans here...lol

With FKA being so into football, I'm surprised he didn't come to this thread and bow down to the GOAT!

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Yeah, super not a patriots fan. I'm a doe hard chiefs fan, but I'm a fan of football in general. I acknowledge how great Brady is, though my dad won't. Hates him and says he's only a system qb. You don't have his level of prolonged success without being great. I don't like him or the Patriots but there's no doubt that Brady is definitely in the conversation if not dominating ithe on all time greats, and good ol' bill is undoubtedly the best coaching mind of his generation, if not ever. I don't like them, but you have to respect their accomplishments.

FKA » Posted 12/23/14 7:13:00PM

I didn't even watch the whole game...,featured two teams i dont give a shit about lol.

Dont care

Posted by FKA

I didn't even watch the whole game...,featured two teams i dont give a shit about lol.

Dont care

So you did watch the game, you just didn't watch the 'whole' game. Probably checked in when it mattered most, at the end when the GOAT ran it down their throats drive after drive after drive to make the most historical comeback the sport has ever seen.

Also, you don't have to lie, you know you give a shit about the Pats. Whether you love 'em or hate 'em, you care deeply about them. You seem like the type of guy who'd have a Tom Brady pic in your room, but covers it up with a Derek Carr pic when your buddies come over ....and now you can have more Brady pics with the ones I shared above. You're welcome.

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Yeah, super not a patriots fan. I'm a doe hard chiefs fan, but I'm a fan of football in general. I acknowledge how great Brady is, though my dad won't. Hates him and says he's only a system qb. You don't have his level of prolonged success without being great. I don't like him or the Patriots but there's no doubt that Brady is definitely in the conversation if not dominating ithe on all time greats, and good ol' bill is undoubtedly the best coaching mind of his generation, if not ever. I don't like them, but you have to respect their accomplishments.

I watched until halftime ......lady gaga was more entertaining and president bush senior had more rushing yards then the pats lmao.

I then ate a shitload of BBQ drank a few brewskis,blazed a bowl or two and moved on.

It was literally the last play in overtime before they scored i was walking downstairs and seen them win.

Still don't care.

Unless they are playing my team the patriots are nothing to me but we will see u in mexico next year.

Nice comeback .......but its the patriots.....they probly cheated lol

Meh, Pats aren't known for their running game. They're known for their passing, their record breakings, record settings and their Super Bowls.

And Lady Gaga, well she didn't fall off her chords so I was a little disappointed.

I understand, they're so great you really have to question if they are cheating, it's just mind boggling how amazing they are! No other team will EVER make a comeback like that in the Super Bowl....unless it's the Patriots with TB doing it all over again. When you look at Tom Brady, you think Michael Jordan who? Wayne Gretzky who? Roger Federer who? Tiger Woods who? Michael Phelps who? He's just that damn good!

But on another note, what do you mean see you in Mexico? Don't tell me the Patriots are playing the Raiders in Mexico and not Oakland...I was planning on travelling to Oakland next year to watch that game.

yeah ol Bush senior shouda took over for blount lol.

Brady is the goat QB of the NFL not the best athelete ever......

Yes its been announced already raiders and patriots are playing in mexico next year......sorry no trip to God's country for you

Yeah, I'm just messing. He isn't the best athlete but no one runs like a giraffe better than him!

No denying the QB skills though.

Ugh, I was looking forward to going down there and seeing that game. I've always wanted to visit the Bay Area as well. I've been down to Southern California, but not the Bay Area....at least not yet. I have a good buddy that lives in Watsonville, which is right in that vicinity. Might go down there next year anyways and visit him. Would have liked to catch that football game at the same time though.

'God's Country', hey......Some people say where I live is 'God's Country'.

Oaklands a shit hole lol

I grew up in the east bay newark to be specific.Bay area is cool it has alot to see hope you visit its worth a trip.Yeah i was planning on going to that game to but my white ass isn't leaving the country since trump took over lol.

Cheers man Football comes and goes way too fast enjoy the victory.

Posted by FKA

Oaklands a shit hole lol

I grew up in the east bay newark to be specific.Bay area is cool it has alot to see hope you visit its worth a trip.Yeah i was planning on going to that game to but my white ass isn't leaving the country since trump took over lol.

Cheers man Football comes and goes way too fast enjoy the victory.

Thanks.

Hope Carr makes a full recovery, they were fun to watch last year.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

F the Pats, my best friend's wife is from Boston; I've had to listen to her crow about TB for 10 years. Then I had to watch the Seahawks not run Lynch on the go ahead score against them. Fuck. Retire please, we are sick your winning ways and your handsome face.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]