MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Any one own any pets   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I have a half moon conure that likes biting my knuckles only on my right hand.

And i have 1 betta fish and a albino colby catfish.

Looking to add more fish compatible with the betta.

In discussion of getting another conure bird.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

One Siamese and one Calico cat. The calico gets let out at night, and brings home half eaten mice and birds every damn night. Crazy how good a Hunter she is. The Siamese is basically a lap cat. As soon as you sit down, she's on your lap. Cute but annoying at times.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Have a 14 year old Beagle and a 17 year old Persian cat

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Just these two shit disturbers

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

A cat and a 3 legged pitbull mix.

FKA » Posted 12/23/14 7:13:00PM

1,3 year old Red crested gecko named styx(he can stick to the wall)Pretty tame but still unpredictable as far as jumping.

2, 4 year oldleopard geckos 1 is brown speckled with white and purple and other colors with black stripes named tiger.He is super skittish and rarely leaves his tank.

The other leopard gecko is my golden child lol he is absolutely my pride and joy he is all yellow with an albino pink tale his name is nanners.I doubt he knows hes a lizard he comes out everyday and runs free he is so tame its crazy.

I had a middle eastern curly tail lizard named fedor who was a boss....he died recently i had him 7 years.Short stout bulldog built lil guy and a huge personality.

No joke FKA I saw you had posted here on the main page and before reading your post my head told me.. Any bet FKA has some weird pets and one of them would be called Fedor.. No word of a lie..then again not much of a prediction hehe

Haha yeah no doubt brotha....im an avid reptile enthusiast and have had multiple crazy and illegal pets.

Ive had a 7ft texas moniter lizard named godzilla,neon african clawed frogs,and a crocodile named salty i ended up donating to the SF zoo......he was 20ft roughly.

I had an albino pitbull named fedor as well.

I had to put him down due to him constantly putting the neighborhood cats and dogs in armbars.....

BruceFukkinLee » Posted 4/12/16 5:24:00PM

I have 2 rabbits both named after food but they definitely aren't for stew.
2 black cats who are sisters, both of which are assholes but in completely different ways.

Well looks like today ill be adding a second bird.
This after i just shelled out 600 bucks for 205 ticket.

We were looking at it last week. Didnt find out till last night my girlfriend secretly has been going my the pet store and playing with the bird.

It definitely is the most beautiful bird i seen in a store.
He wont be in a cage that long. My bird is out of his cage for 8 hours a day. I think he needs a friend while im at work to keep him company. This will cost me more money.

We are taking my bird to go play with the othe . See if they like one another. If they do we are getting her.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

I have a 13 year old weiner.... Dog

A rottweiler

A Saint Bernese mountain dog

A rag doll cat

A 3 toed red tortoise

A cockateil

I think my betta is still alive.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

I got a betta too.

I did get the bird spent a day moving around furniture to get another cage in my apt

So far so good. The bird is quite. Doesnt bite. Been eating quite alot of food

My other bird isnt jealous. Doesnt scream at it.

Right now we are just trying to hold it. Talk to it. Get it use to us. I say it cause when we got the bird. The pet store doesn't know the sex. In a month we gotta take it for a dna test to find out the sex

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

3 weiner dogs and about 50-60 freshwater fish

Red standard male, wire hair brindle female and their puppy which is a red wire hair brindle.

I used to bread fish but now they're just for decoration.

I got my eye on a uromastyx but im not quite sold yet going to do more research.

I used to have a Black ghost knife fish, actually two of them fully grown..so Fucken cool to watch them swim and eat..their movements are so unique never got bored of watching them

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]