MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC 192: Cormier vs. Gustafsson - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
whodat » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

A standing fucking front flip.

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

For the Northcutt fight

Finish

Flip

Thanks, fuck that flip makes me feel old.

I got rose and sage on some draftkings teams, looking like a good start tonight.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

For the Northcutt fight

Finish

Flip

that guy is a serious athlete, I just laughed when he did that flip because of how freaky it looked. He's 19 years old and made out of rubber and magic right now

GDPofMPG » Posted 2/22/08 6:29:00PM

Wow, just got this message on Draftkings:

October 3, 2015 8:06PM EDT[Investigating]

Tonight, we experienced a contest data issue in MMA, causing a fight included in tonight's MMA contests to start and conclude before our scheduled time tonight of 7pm ET. Because it started early, users were able to edit or change lineups in MMA with full knowledge of the results of that fight.

Given that the integrity of tonight's MMA games is impacted by this fight starting early, we have no choice but to cancel the MMA 7pm ET contests and refund all contest entries. This process is underway and refunds will be issued promptly this evening.

We understand the frustration this will cause for our players, and investigated several options, but ultimately determined that this is the only fair and equitable solution for our players. We will be doing a full investigation into the root cause of the start time data being off, and how to prevent this from happening again.

As our way of saying sorry, we will also be running a free-entry $10,000 MMA contest for the next MMA event in apology and appreciation for our MMA players.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and continued support.

Of course they mess it all up when I have two R1 finishes on my first two fighters on all but one of my drafts. They couldn't figure out what time the thing started and have to refund about 200,000 entires. lol, wtaF!

This Islam Mechakev is the top prospect I want to see on this card. Martins is a great gauge for him.

lol and just like that Martins drops him and the fight is over. Crazy!

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Rose N. vs Angela Hill finish

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Wow, what a punch

nirvana184 » Posted 4/21/12 5:16:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Wow, what a punch

We're seeing some awesome finishes tonight. Very exciting fights so far.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

anybody got a quality stream link they can send me for the main event/prelims? My usual checks have been disappointingly jumpy and awful. much appreciated

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

If this is my last live event for awhile
Im enjoying it

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

anybody got a quality stream link they can send me for the main event/prelims? My usual checks have been disappointingly jumpy and awful. much appreciated

I PM'd you.

Martins finish

Always love watching Tumenov, absolute beast

nirvana184 » Posted 4/21/12 5:16:00PM

Nasty knockout from Tumenov! This dude is a serious prospect at welterweight.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Really big on tumenov after the musoke fight and this just solidifies it even more. This guy can take down a lot of the big names at ww in my opinion. He's got some of the best hands and chin in the division.

Welterweight is almost too competitive at the moment if that makes sense

TKO? thats a KO

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]