MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Hector Lombard's manager 'really, really surprised' UFC fighter failed drug test   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Hector Lombard’s manager today told MMAjunkie he was “really, really surprised” at the news of a UFC 182 drug test that came back positive for designer steroid desoxymethyltestosterone.

mmajunkie

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

You never know, it could be a false positive

PitFighter28 » Posted 1/24/07 6:39:00PM

Lol, really doe? Look at Lombard and tell me with a straight face that you're surprised. Lol please....

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Nobody else is...

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

I'm really really really not surprised that guy failed a test due to roids, lol just look at him....smh

Adam_Buru » Posted 1/22/07 7:55:00PM

I'm really, really surprised that he's really, really surprised.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

To be fair, he did pop for a designer steroid that still appears in OTC supplements you can buy many places online and likely in-store that don't even list it in the ingredients section even when containing it. But also to be fair, some quick research on those certain brands/products would've avoided the situation (if it was an accident in the first place). At the UFC level of the sport you can't afford to not research each supplement you take. Checking the ingredients on the label of a supplement just isn't enough to be 100% sure you're not taking a PED unfortunately.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by Kpro

To be fair, he did pop for a designer steroid that still appears in OTC supplements you can buy many places online and likely in-store that don't even list it in the ingredients section even when containing it. But also to be fair, some quick research on those certain brands/products would've avoided the situation (if it was an accident in the first place). At the UFC level of the sport you can't afford to not research each supplement you take. Checking the ingredients on the label of a supplement just isn't enough to be 100% sure you're not taking a PED unfortunately.

i need the bottom of your av, but instead of it saying survivor it needs to say victim

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

Posted by Kpro

i need the bottom of your av, but instead of it saying survivor it needs to say victim

I will get that over to you after WSOF!

[View Full Version of this Page]