MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Set your alarm clocks for this week’s UFC Fight Night 34 event on UFC Fight Pass   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

If you’re planning to watch this weekend’s UFC Fight Night 34 event – the debut show on the UFC’s new digital network – and you’re located in North America, be sure to set your alarm clocks.

Link

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Why am I setting my alarm?

The event starts at 11:30am my time

Dirty Blue

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I thought it started at 9:00 A.M but that is for the Main Card. The Prelims start at 7:00 A.M. ET.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I'll have to watch it when I get home from work.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Why am I setting my alarm?

The event starts at 11:30am my time

So you know when to take a break from grooming your Emma Watson hair-doll.

finnish_line » Posted 8/16/07 8:54:00AM

I can't imagine wanting to watch this live.

If there's reports of a Match of the Year contender, I may check it out later.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Not completely sure this card is worth waking up for

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Not completely sure this card is worth waking up for

Saffiedeine vs Lim? bottom of the barrel

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Certainly not enticing me to buy a digital channel from the ufc.

Posted by airkerma

Certainly not enticing me to buy a digital channel from the ufc.

I agree. I'm sure there will be ways to watch Digital Network Events without having the Digital Network.

But there are a few matches I'm looking forward to; Saffiedine vs Lim, Holloway vs Chope, The Crusher vs Soriano.

Besides that there are a few fighters I'm looking to see making their debuts; The Crusher, Soriano, Will Chope, Luiz Dutra, Mairbek Taisumov , and Katsunori Kikuno are the ones I'm looking most forward to.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

So I'm confused a little here. I've been really busy lately with work and stuff so I haven't been quite as up to date as I'd like to be, but is this card happening exclusively on the fight pass, or is it also going to air on fox sports 1 or 2? This is a horrible move if you as me to go to this fight pass as an exclusive thing, imo. Doesn't make good business sense.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

So I'm confused a little here. I've been really busy lately with work and stuff so I haven't been quite as up to date as I'd like to be, but is this card happening exclusively on the fight pass, or is it also going to air on fox sports 1 or 2? This is a horrible move if you as me to go to this fight pass as an exclusive thing, imo. Doesn't make good business sense.

It's exclusive to the fight pass. Dana said future cards will focus more on specific territories and the only way for other countries to watch will be the Fight Pass. The early facebook prelims will also be moving over to the fight pass along with some TUF seasons.

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

It's exclusive to the fight pass. Dana said future cards will focus more on specific territories and the only way for other countries to watch will be the Fight Pass. The early facebook prelims will also be moving over to the fight pass along with some TUF seasons.

We also get a free trial of the fight pass too. I think it is a 2 month trial.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

We also get a free trial of the fight pass too. I think it is a 2 month trial.

So sign up a day before

Dirty Blue

[View Full Version of this Page]