MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Bisping wants to fight Hendo again   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Michael Bisping is a man on a mission. As his date with destiny and the formidable Brian Stann approaches we hear from “The Count” and find out which loss haunts him the most. We also discover who has been bending Dana White’s ear about one Chael P. Sonnen and question the wisdom of Vitor Belfort’s jump to 205lbs to lock horns with Nike’s new poster boy Jon Jones…

Michael Bisping

Michael Bisping is the most recognisable, successful British MMA fighter there has been since the creation of the UFC almost two decades ago. He has been the veritable face of UK mixed martial arts for years but one thing has eluded him. It is of course that one night all top tier athletes crave, the opportunity to compete for a world title at the summit of their chosen sport. Bisping has been close on a couple of occasions but no cigar, namely contender contests against the two pillars of Team Quest, Dan Henderson and Chael Sonnen. Speaking to UFC Insider this week, the always vocal 33 year old was typically candid regarding his aspirations as he enters the twilight of an eventful career.

“The fight I want to have again is Dan Henderson. That’s the one that haunts me… It’s what drives me, it’s why I’m here today. If I could get the opportunity to fight him, I would relish that opportunity”

LINK

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I think Bisping has a decent chance against just about anyone with his pitter-patter constant movement style, but I would pick Henderson again.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Sure, I'm down to see Hendo knock him into another dimension again.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

You heard the man.

Joe Silva make it happen

whodat » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Bisping circled left that entire fight.
If they do fight again, hopefully his corner will tell him to always circle right.
I'd pick Hendo again though.

Obviously Hendo would only go to MW for a title shot, so Bisping had his chance and thats that. Time to move on

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Obsessive much?

I guess I can see where he's coming from . Same result

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

Im not interested in the rematch

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

No, no you don't Bisping.

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I picked Bisping over Stann here at UFC 152. It should be a pretty good tough fight for both fighters.
Seems to me Bisping should be focusing on this match instead of Hendo at this time.
What happens if Stann can pull off the Win. Not a Bisping fan but he shouldn't be just looking past Stann, he's really not that big of a favorite in that match.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

If they do fight again, hopefully his corner will tell him to always circle right.

they was telling him that during the first fight. maybe this time he will listen. he'll beat hendo if he can stay away from the H- BOMB

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Not smart on Bispings part

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

They did. He stopped in the 2nd round.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

No you don't, you barely fight 1 top 10 fighter every year.

Even Hendo at 50 years old probably wins that rematch.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]