MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Middleweight champ Anderson Silva named cover athlete of 'UFC Undisputed 3'   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva will grace the cover of "UFC Undisputed 3."

On the main stage of UFC Fan Expo Houston 2011, UFC president Dana White today revealed the winner of a fan-driven vote that ran from Aug. 26 to Sept 30.

"I'm very happy," Silva said after the announcement. "Thank you to my fans and my family. For me this is a great, great, great dream."

Silva emerged from a pool of five UFC champions that also included Frankie Edgar, Jon Jones, Georges St-Pierre and Cain Velasquez.

The third installment of the critically acclaimed and bestselling "UFC Undisputed" videogame franchise is set for a January 2012 debut.

Notable additions to the upcoming edition include the inclusion of the UFC's bantamweight and featherweight divisions, a "PRIDE rules" game-play option and fighter walkouts, as well as a roster of more than 150 fighters. THQ is also making additional tweaks to gameplay.

LINK

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Well this means Anderson will be losing very,very,soon.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I thought for sure GSP was a lock!!

MiniMan » Posted 8/3/09 9:43:00AM

This game looks amazing, Anderson was the right choice! I was worried Jones was gonna get it, He is great but didn't deserve the cover, Yet.....

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Enjoy it while you can Andy

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Enjoy it while you can Andy

go away troll

[View Full Version of this Page]