Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Season 40 HW division.

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:2,908-1,786
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
So the Misfits are at 21 members and will be back at HW this season. I'd like to add a few more players incase I need to cut anyone for missed events or blunders with picks/wagers.

We have some basic picking strategies, though no picks are mandatory. And while we do have required bets, they're only on fights where the odds differences are so great it would be a huge mistake to not place a bet. The required wagers are also why we had 5 members in the top 10 this past season.

If any of the camps in the lighter weight classes want to merge for just a single season let me know and I'll make an account as a place holder for your team. That way you won't lose all you camp forum posts and season championships.

I'd really like to see 3 competitive teams at HW for 1 season before this place eventually closes, so let me know if you're out there and interested.

Post #1   9/16/19 1:15:21PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
So we're in 1st place in all 3 categories after 2 events, but I'm still looking to add a few more members to replace the 3 I've already cut for poor/no wagering and or lack of communication/participation. Currently we're at 20 members, and I don't intend to go over 23, so get your requests in soon if you want a Heavyweight Camp badge this season.

To Dark Horse and the Bullies, I suggest you try your hardest, but you're still gonna lose...

Post #2   9/29/19 7:30:03PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:2,055-1,247
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jbmoviefan

So we're in 1st place in all 3 categories after 2 events, but I'm still looking to add a few more members to replace the 3 I've already cut for poor/no wagering and or lack of communication/participation. Currently we're at 20 members, and I don't intend to go over 23, so get your requests in soon if you want a Heavyweight Camp badge this season.

To Dark Horse and the Bullies, I suggest you try your hardest, but you're still gonna lose...

Yikes! Kicking 3 people off your team after 2 events for not following your protocol on a free mma site that you acknowledge is going under fast. . . sounds like a great place to be! Hope you're having fun, Schatte!

Ain't no better place to be than Dark Horse - best 'team' environment - you're a winner just being part of this team!

Post #3   10/4/19 3:36:38PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
....for not following "the correct" protocol on a "competitive" free mma site....

And that's why we'll win in every category this season. Enjoy your loss.

*still 2 spots open if anyone wants to step up and see how game is really played.*

Last edited 10/4/19 6:50PM server time by jbmoviefan
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   10/4/19 6:46:51PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
We could dominate every season if we forced everyone on our team to follow some “strict protocol”, and if they didn’t they get the boot, but that sucks the fun right out of it and people would want to leave on their own. . . which is what happened when you were part of Dark Horse, people started leaving because they didn’t want to be forced to follow your strict protocol. It is competitive, but it’s for nothing other than bragging rights and most importantly, “fun”. . . being a drill sergeant to try and win you bragging rights doesn’t seem like much “fun” to me, but that’s why I’m part of the funnest team here, Dark Horse!

Best of luck on finding 2 more accounts to control!

Post #5   10/4/19 9:10:06PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
Lol, have never once told anyone who to pick, and the only protocol is don't bet like an asshole. It's still more than enough to beat you down wholesale this season!

Post #6   10/5/19 12:16:20AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
You said you let 3 people go for "poor/no wagering and or lack of communication/participation", not because they were being assholes, lol. You're putting a lot of pressure on yourself to win, you best make sure to keep your boys in line to make sure you pull through in the long run. . . you know it's never over until it's over, when it comes to Dark Horse.
16x Champs, baby!

The bullies aren't half-bad themselves!

Last edited 10/5/19 1:02AM server time by Braden

Post #7   10/5/19 1:01:36AM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
I said you can't "bet" like an asshole, you're welcome to be as much of an asshole as you like. If people don't like what you contribute, then they don't have to read it, and if it still bother them that much, well then they can eat a dick. I'd never be a complete prick and cut someone for making "unpopular" posts a on a free fantasy MMA site.

Post #8   10/5/19 12:22:15PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
You’ll tell them to “eat a dick”. . . now that’s the team spirit! lol

Your motto should be - ‘be an asshole, just don’t bet like one’

Hey, we’re now leading in 1 of those 3 categories, and we’re known for snatching wagers in the end! You and your 20 accounts best watch out, boy!

Post #9   10/6/19 4:40:32AM   

xdanish020

The Natural

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:6,232-3,495
Chips:
They might not even be at HW at the end of the season, they're barely at 18 players which is the minimum AFAIK, anyone on that team who doesn't play, they'll drop.

Post #10   10/26/19 3:16:06AM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
Yeah, looks like it's gonna be nearly impossible to stay at HW this season as I can't get 18 people to even make picks for every event let alone make sound wagers. I also missed someone making only the 2 picks the event before last, so that 0 point score threw our numbers into the toilet. My system is unbeatable, but I need players to prove it, maybe next season, but I'm not holding my breath.

Post #11   11/4/19 12:05:36PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,702-1,736
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
If you're system was unbeatable you'd be sitting in first place yourself. You don't need a camp to prove that.

Post #12   11/8/19 5:42:42PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
No one can win every season, but over the course of 10+ seasons players clearly separate themselves from the competition. You could make arguments that highest point totals, best overall picking percentage, or most money earned could justify the "best" player, but I disagree. I think your season ranking in points, earnings, and pick percentage averaged together, then averaged over the most recent 10 seasons show who's the most consistent, and therefor "best".

Comparing our numbers George112, picking or wagering, in the short term or long term, isn't even in the same ballpark. You've been on this site since '07 and haven't even figured out how to wager, let alone sniff an event or season badge in picking or wagering. Let people who actually have skill in this game discuss the matter. You are completely irrelevant, and that's being generous.

Last edited 11/9/19 2:21PM server time by jbmoviefan

Post #13   11/9/19 2:18:11PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,702-1,736
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
You are literally competing against less than 1000 people.

The difference between you and me has more to do with my lack of desire for the warm and cuddly feeling you so desperately crave by wanting to be the best on a failing mma fantasy site.

Go play with the big boys. Why aren't you a millionaire winning bets in real life? Why aren't you the face of draft Kings making commercials for them and all that ? Ill tell you why, because you have an over inflated ego from all of the L2 badges you padded your account with.

You're right I don't have the event accolades but then again I don't go around saying I'm the best either. You in JB fashion had to go right to that over literally a comment questioning why you aren't in first if your system is unbeatable.

You know what does give me that warm and cuddly feeling though ? My prop meter. I have one accolade you will NEVER have. It's orange and it distinguishes myself from the unlikeable narcissistic d bags like you here . You have been here as long as you have with the multiple clone accounts you use via your VPN and I still have and will always have more props than you. So, to each there own you have the game (which I'm beating you in. currently in point and pick percentage) and I have my reputation here in the forums among other hardcore fans. I'd take mine over yours any day lol

War Bullies

Last edited 11/9/19 3:26PM server time by George112

Post #14   11/9/19 2:58:42PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Chips:
Draftkings and real sports betting are both completely different games, when I crack the code I'll let everyone know, but real money just makes something I love cheap and petty.
You've made 13 times the post and have less than 10 times the props, your comment are as weak and pathetic as your game. I have as much or more integrity in this game than anyone, and would never even consider playing multiple accounts. If you want to accuse me of cheating then I'll gladly meet you on the mats or in the ring to settle this.

Post #15   11/9/19 3:30:35PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2