Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Nashville bonuses: Anthony Pettis’ scintillating knockout of ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson leads $50K winners

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Max vs Dustin

JLS Avatar

Career:4,904-2,608
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Fight fans were not disappointed last night (Sat., Mar. 23, 2019) at UFC on ESPN+ 6 live on ESPN+ from inside Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee, as former UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis made a successful welterweight debut by knocking out Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson with a superman punch in the second round (highlights here).

Fight of the Night: Bryce Mitchell vs. Bobby Moffett

Performance of the Night: Anthony Pettis

Performance of the Night: Randa Markos

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   3/24/19 11:26:37AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,294-1,435
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Koty possibly. Anyone remember the last Superman punch ko? I'm feeling like 2012ish...

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   3/24/19 12:49:03PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,301-1,306
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Koty possibly. Anyone remember the last Superman punch ko? I'm feeling like 2012ish...

Any Ko where they flat line the opponent with one strike is extra special but I also kind of feel Wonderboy was a bit careless at the end of the round there and maybe a bit over confident. To be fair he was absolutely picking Pettis apart and was using his length so well up until the end of the 2nd.

Post #3   3/25/19 6:25:34AM