Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ovince Saint Preux out of UFC 235 fight with Misha Cirkunov

Print  
Posted By Message

Schatte

MMA Regular

Schatte Avatar

Career:3,589-1,911
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Misha Cirkunov needs a new foe for UFC’s upcoming pay-per-view event in March after Ovince Saint Preux has pulled out of the contest due to an injury, multiple sources told MMA Fighting.

Link

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   2/9/19 9:37:35PM   

JLS

Kron

JLS Avatar

Career:4,783-2,527
Chips:
Johnny Walker is asking for this fight. He got a very slight step up from Rountree to Ledet and made easy work. Misha is another perfect step up.

I'm all for this.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   2/11/19 9:24:53AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,239-1,388
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Johnny Walker is asking for this fight. He got a very slight step up from Rountree to Ledet and made easy work. Misha is another perfect step up.

I'm all for this.

I've been trying to get anyone who will listen on board with Johnny. My wife is sold but wants me to work on my traps to be more like Johnny. Oh well, win some lose some

Post #3   2/11/19 3:20:09PM