Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White defiant on UFC 232 criticism: 'Other people’s opinions mean nothing to me'

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:5,376-2,966
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
UFC 232 is happening tonight in California instead of Nevada as originally booked. And while UFC President Dana White admits it’s “not the ideal situation,” he couldn’t care less about the backlash all week that’s been caused by his last-minuted decision.

“When I pull the trigger, man, we roll,” White told MMAjunkie on Friday. “I don’t ever go, ‘We made the wrong decision.’ I don’t listen to criticism. Other people’s opinions mean nothing to me. I make decisions, and we roll. That’s it.”
Full Story

Post #1   12/29/18 3:17:21PM   

StPierreCanada

MMA Regular

StPierreCanada Avatar

Career:1,522-1,108
Camp: Zewkey.com
Chips:
Fuck outta here Dana, UFC is becoming a real joke.

Jones is the fake Champion, he should have been banned from MMA completely. He's the only guy aloud to fight with juice and he has been on it his whole career like his brothers.

Jones and Conor can literally do whatever they want, whenever to whoever and no consequences, it's pathetic.

Post #2   12/30/18 1:36:51PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,694-1,909
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
He’s been shoveling bullshit for over 2 decades now. He’s starting to believe the lies coming out of his mouth. I wanna know why Jones got off but Mir, Werdim, Lawlor all got a fat suspension for the same positive results. I said it before and I’ll say it again. WME/IMG only cares about profit and not the betterment and true competition of the sport. This is why we have multiple champ v champ fights, where during the tenure of the Fertitta brothers we never saw it. It was first grossly evident when Rousey fought Nunes. All the media created around Honda’s ‘return’ was gross and misleading. And then when she got starched the execs were left holding their dick in their hands. Rogan even said when he was backstage that no exec knew who Nunes was and referred to her as ‘cannon fodder’. The new UFC era is bad for the sport as a whole. Good for ratings. But bad for true competition. That’s why fighters are jumping ship to Onefc. Fighters are figuring out that if you’re gonna get dicked around, might as well get paid.

Post #3   1/3/19 4:56:36PM