Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC confirms Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler at UFC 233 on Jan. 26

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,679-2,462
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
The UFC has confirmed the welterweight matchup between Ben Askren and Robbie Lawler.

Earlier this month, it was reported by ESPN’s Brett Okamoto that multi-promotion MMA champion Ben Askren would be making his UFC debut against Robbie Lawler at UFC 233.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   11/29/18 12:56:04PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,402-1,682
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Very intriguing. I was wondering who the UFC would give Askren first, and who would be willing to sign on the dotted line. We all know Robbie will take on any man. I just don't see it being a high probability that Robbie will walk away victorious. But the UFC bug has been known to bite hungry/new fighters before.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   11/29/18 5:48:50PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:3,761-2,715
Chips:
Askren is going to wrestlehump him to death starfish style. Lawler is doomed. I can see the look in Lawler's eyes now as he frustratingly struggles to no avail to get out from under or away from Askren. Great matchup for Ben. Not so for Robbie. Puncher's chance though. Robbie is fairly strong and highly experienced to boot. We'll see. Hopefully. lol You never know if a fight will pan out or not.

Post #3   12/6/18 11:13:52PM