Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Frankie Edgar out of UFC Denver main event, Yair Rodriguez steps in against Chan Sung Jung

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,776-3,100
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Frankie Edgar is injured and being forced to withdraw from the scheduled UFC Denver main event against Chan Sung Jung, his manager Ali Abdelaziz confirmed Friday night with MMA Fighting. Jung will now fight Yair Rodriguez in the headliner, UFC president Dana White told ESPN.com.

The card, on Nov. 10, is scheduled to be the UFC’s 25th anniversary celebration in the city where it all started. In November 1993, the promotion held its very first event, in Denver.

Link

Post #1   10/27/18 12:46:39AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,726-1,573
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Just as good of a fight. Interesting to see if Yair has changed up his game after being embarrassed by Frankie.

Post #2   10/27/18 5:24:43AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,687-1,726
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Just as good of a fight. Interesting to see if Yair has changed up his game after being embarrassed by Frankie.

For real. We don't see a lot of Jung's ground game but it's pretty formidable. It's a very intriguing fight

Post #3   10/27/18 7:08:55AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,776-3,100
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by aussiemma

For real. We don't see a lot of Jung's ground game but it's pretty formidable. It's a very intriguing fight

Indeed. Actually could be a more competitive fight. Hard to believe TKZ has only 1 fight since his Title Shot against Aldo 5 years ago.

When I 1st saw that Frankie was out I was kinda hoping for Zabit to get his much deserved step up in competition but this is just fine as well.

Post #4   10/27/18 11:11:28AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,726-1,573
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Posted by airkerma

Posted by aussiemma

Indeed. Actually could be a more competitive fight. Hard to believe TKZ has only 1 fight since his Title Shot against Aldo 5 years ago.

When I 1st saw that Frankie was out I was kinda hoping for Zabit to get his much deserved step up in competition but this is just fine as well.

Hopefully that Zabit vs Yair fight gets set up again. Such a crazy match up on the feet. Zabit has Yair’s number I think but still would be a sick fight with both men flying around the octagon.

Post #5   10/30/18 6:54:47AM