Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 230 ideas

Print  
Posted By Message

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,510-3,636
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I've heard Gus vs Yoel for an interim LHW
I've heard Jones vs Rumble could be in the works at HW
Obviously DC vs Brock is still looming....

Anyone heard any other crazy shit?

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   9/26/18 10:49:25PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Chips:
Go check out Nate Diaz Twitter page.

He said him and Poirier were making history at UFC 230 with the Inaugural 165lbs weight devision.

^New devision not division. I can't make this stuff up.

Now as for Jones, Dana White confirmed he would not fight this year. He still snitchin' I guess. Who knows with DW though. They better do somthing though. I think the only Championship fights right now are Schevchenko vs JJ and Khabib vs Conor. Just glad they thru Pettis and T-Ferg on the Main Card as protection to the Main Event. That there should be an automatic in all upcoming title fights. Book the next closest in line that's available and you'll never have an event like UFC 223. Wait a minute....could we?

Post #2   9/27/18 2:25:37AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,134-1,216
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Gus vs Yoel sounds like the front runner. If they were to offer Rumble enough money I think Yoel vs Rumble would be a super exciting title fight. Then if whoever wins out of those two then you have them fight Jones in the new year.

Yoel vs Jones would be an incredible match up and Rumble vs Jones is also just as awesome.

I don’t know if JJ vs Valentina has been booked yet and although it’s about as good as it gets for a women’s match up I just don’t think it’s enough for a NY ppv headliner.

Anyone know what Cain is up to these days ? Maybe Cain vs Stipe or Cain vs Rumble...who knows.

Post #3   9/27/18 8:51:34AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Gus vs Yoel sounds like the front runner. If they were to offer Rumble enough money I think Yoel vs Rumble would be a super exciting title fight. Then if whoever wins out of those two then you have them fight Jones in the new year.

Yoel vs Jones would be an incredible match up and Rumble vs Jones is also just as awesome.

I don’t know if JJ vs Valentina has been booked yet and although it’s about as good as it gets for a women’s match up I just don’t think it’s enough for a NY ppv headliner.

Anyone know what Cain is up to these days ? Maybe Cain vs Stipe or Cain vs Rumble...who knows.

Yep. JJ vs Shevchenko will be headlining 231.

I also saw that Ariel posted that they were trying to come to terms on Gus vs Yoel. So 1 source 2 different headliner ideas. I think Nate might have just been trolling.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   9/27/18 9:34:39AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Gaethje is wanting to fight Kevin Lee or Al Iaquinta.

Lee and Iaquinta I guess are just taking about it. Gaethje is trying to be about it. This is just a callout and not official.

Post #5   9/28/18 12:37:58PM