Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Season 35 Camp Winners

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

xdanish020

The Natural

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:5,475-3,053
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by LooseCannon

Once again you messaged me, not called, and it was at a reasonable hour. It’s not about not having my face seen or considering someone an actual friend (I don’t know anyone on the site personally), it’s about not Facebook friending people from the PG. There’s still the ‘About Me’ thread at Dark Horse where I posted a picture. I know you’re extremely sick & might die any day so I feel bad for you. I’m not going to say anything further about it.

I would have liked you to join the new camp & with much less stringent rules then at DH figured you might accept, you declined, leave it at that. I have no ill will towards you so there was no reason to make this public. Good luck in your health.

Less stringent rules? Like not being an asshole and driving members out of the camp? Yea, I guess that is a pretty harsh rule.

Or telling people they can't pick split decisions

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #16   10/2/18 9:32:51PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:2,553-1,550
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by LooseCannon

Once again you messaged me, not called, and it was at a reasonable hour. It’s not about not having my face seen or considering someone an actual friend (I don’t know anyone on the site personally), it’s about not Facebook friending people from the PG. There’s still the ‘About Me’ thread at Dark Horse where I posted a picture. I know you’re extremely sick & might die any day so I feel bad for you. I’m not going to say anything further about it.

I would have liked you to join the new camp & with much less stringent rules then at DH figured you might accept, you declined, leave it at that. I have no ill will towards you so there was no reason to make this public. Good luck in your health.

Less stringent rules? Like not being an asshole and driving members out of the camp? Yea, I guess that is a pretty harsh rule.

Or telling people they can't pick split decisions

To be fair only an idiot would pick split D with any kind of regularity, with the new rules Draw could be a much more likely option though.

Post #17   10/3/18 12:27:57PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2