Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Aaron Pico faces former title challenger Leandro Higo at Bellator 206

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,679-2,462
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Bellator’s show on Sept. 29 is becoming quite the stacked affair.

Featherweight phenom Aaron Pico will look to extend his run of first-round knockouts when he meets former Bellator title challenger Leandro Higo in a marquee matchup at Bellator 206, which takes place at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif. MMA Fighting confirmed the booking Wednesday following an initial report by The Orange County Register.

Link

Ad: Find out about FanDuel's newly launch game called Mixup

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   8/9/18 12:11:33AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,402-1,682
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Higo has far more experience than Pico but based upon how quickly Pico has been improving, I have more questions than predictions. Hope for a good scrap. I’m picking Pico.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   8/9/18 1:48:08AM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:631-433
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Wow I'm kind of surprised they're putting Pico in with such a high level vet already. I'm really looking forward to this.

Post #3   8/10/18 6:09:19PM