Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Fight Night 133 bonuses: You know Niko Price's hammerfists got him $50,000

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,410-2,328
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
BOISE, Idaho – Chad Mendes, Niko Price, Raoni Barcelos and Kurt Holobaugh each earned $50,000 fight-night bonuses at Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 133 event.

Mendes and Price picked up “Performance of the Night” awards, and Barcelos and Holobaugh took home “Fight of the Night” honors. UFC officials announced the winners after the card, which MMAjunkie attended.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   7/15/18 3:21:15PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,108-1,311
Chips:
Jimmy Smith said it best for Barcelos: that was basically a video game combo. Hold rt bumper+triangle+x, back + triangle, back+triangle ko. As for Niko price, that is the exact type of striking that I say to the tv "stop fucking doing that it's pointless". Whoa no bonus for Elkins vs Volkanoski?

Last edited 7/16/18 1:55PM server time by airkerma
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   7/16/18 1:54:15PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,410-2,328
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Jimmy Smith said it best for Barcelos: that was basically a video game combo. Hold rt bumper+triangle+x, back + triangle, back+triangle ko. As for Niko price, that is the exact type of striking that I say to the tv "stop fucking doing that it's pointless". Whoa no bonus for Elkins vs Volkanoski?

Kicking myself in the arse for picking against my boy JDS. He had that swag back.

Can't believe I thought Jury had a chance. Glad i didn't pick Jury. Money Mendes needs to get in there with Bektic or Volkanowski because he just jumped into that 6-8 ranking spot imo at FW.

Post #3   7/16/18 8:06:25PM