Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Joe Giannetti vs. Mike Trizano official for 'TUF 27' lightweight tournament final

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,605-2,430
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Following the airing of Wednesday night’s episode of “The Ultimate Fighter,” the lightweight tournament final is set for next week.

Joe Giannetti (6-0) will take on Mike Trizano (6-0) for the season’s 155-pound crown. The TUF 27 Finale takes place July 6 at Pearl Theater in Las Vegas. The card airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass. Next week’s final regular-season episode will reveal who will take on Brad Katona in the featherweight tournament final.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   6/29/18 10:06:39AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,166-1,232
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Following the airing of Wednesday night’s episode of “The Ultimate Fighter,” the lightweight tournament final is set for next week.

Joe Giannetti (6-0) will take on Mike Trizano (6-0) for the season’s 155-pound crown. The TUF 27 Finale takes place July 6 at Pearl Theater in Las Vegas. The card airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass. Next week’s final regular-season episode will reveal who will take on Brad Katona in the featherweight tournament final.

Link

I’ve been watching this season on fightpass. I totally thought this was a spoiler and was pissed at first but then I realised that there where two different weight classes on this show. Dumbass

Post #2   6/29/18 3:55:17PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,605-2,430
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

Link

I’ve been watching this season on fightpass. I totally thought this was a spoiler and was pissed at first but then I realised that there where two different weight classes on this show. Dumbass

My buddy was telling me that i should put up the Katona fight but we don't know who he's fighting yet.

We tried that last year when we thought Krause was fighting in the Finale then it was an inaccurate spoiler.

Post #3   6/29/18 8:11:15PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,546-3,048
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Faber leaked it over a week ago that his boy winds up in the finals vs katana

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   6/29/18 9:58:11PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,791-3,328
Chips:
Although I think Joe ended up fighting the two worst Lightweights on the show to get to the finals I liked what I saw from his two short fights. Kid is very lanky for that weight class but he's not a Stefan Struve. He knows how to utilize his body type.

Post #5   6/30/18 8:34:47AM