Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

How about that comeback!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,689-1,016
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Last edited 6/10/18 2:53PM server time by Braden
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   6/10/18 5:43:23AM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,146-2,226
Chips:
An amazing comeback in wagers, and unity

Post #2   6/10/18 10:32:50AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
There, fixed that gif up.

Congrats Dark Horse for pulling this off!

Congrats to all the other camps who won their season. Congrats to aussie and my sister for taking the lightweight title, even when a flawed system was trying to prevent you, You both still overcame it and beat the top welterweight team who dropped down last minute! You both should have the lightweight and welterweight titles for this season, lol!

Back to back season, DH! Starting with the "Olympic Season", last season, and now the "Playoffs Season". We take the Olympic gold, then move on to take the Stanley Cup and NBA Championship, in a pretty fashionable way! Great job, team!

Good job to the bullies for putting up a super tough season, almost an impossible season to try and overcome. These title sure as hell don't come easy and we couldn't have a better team to go up against, season after season! Much respect to you all!

Post #3   6/10/18 3:04:20PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:4,118-2,483
Chips:
We are pretty awesome.

Post #4   6/10/18 6:03:16PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:

Last edited 6/10/18 10:56PM server time by Braden

Post #5   6/10/18 10:55:53PM   

whodat

The Dawrkness

whodat Avatar

Career:2,264-1,278
Chips:
Can someone please start a ruckus in this thread for old times sake?
Thanks.

Post #6   6/11/18 9:25:11PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:

Post #7   6/12/18 12:42:46AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,134-1,216
Chips:
Probably the greatest comeback the playground has ever seen ! Well done ! Glad to be back on the best fight camp this site has ever seen

Post #8   6/12/18 9:40:07AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Probably the greatest comeback the playground has ever seen ! Well done ! Glad to be back on the best fight camp this site has ever seen

I agree, and thank you for being the only one to congratulate us. I guess everyone else still must be trying to figure out what happened. Or they're bitter?

You did a good job yourself defying the odds and the flawed system.

It'll be nice to have you back!

Post #9   6/12/18 2:32:17PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,134-1,216
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Posted by Braden

Congrats to all the other camps who won their season. Congrats to aussie and my sister for taking the lightweight title, even when a flawed system was trying to prevent you, You both still overcame it and beat the top welterweight team who dropped down last minute! You both should have the lightweight and welterweight titles for this season, lol!

Biggest flaw i saw wasn't that the Ringers averaged only 3.8 players which qualified them for a LW division team or your sisters team missing 2 events of the season.

But the biggest flaw i saw was Rocha at +710. That's a bigger flaw imo that helped you guys wins. But great job on betting on a +710 fighter b that was really a pick'em. I noticed that time odds were entered from Bestfightodds and that didn't go so well for ya.

Congrats again for wagering heavily on a +710 underdog that should've been +135. well played

Come on now buddy you’re sounding a little bitter there lol...best to stay down at light heavy with the part timers for a while before you come up and play with the professionals !

Also thanks Braden for the lightweight shoutout ! The mods did everything they could to sabotage our season but ultimately their cheating tactics where thwarted by impeccable gameplay.

In all honesty though I’m glad to be back in Dark Horse and would love for your camp of misfits/degenerates to gain a few more members and try to challenge us for the HW season ! JLS maybe you could ask Loosecannon to create a few duplicate accounts for each of his different personalities to boost your numbers....or even his mother might want to play ? I hear she is a big fight fan !

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #10   6/14/18 11:24:15AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by JLS

Posted by Braden

Biggest flaw i saw wasn't that the Ringers averaged only 3.8 players which qualified them for a LW division team or your sisters team missing 2 events of the season.

But the biggest flaw i saw was Rocha at +710. That's a bigger flaw imo that helped you guys wins. But great job on betting on a +710 fighter b that was really a pick'em. I noticed that time odds were entered from Bestfightodds and that didn't go so well for ya.

Congrats again for wagering heavily on a +710 underdog that should've been +135. well played

Come on now buddy you’re sounding a little bitter there lol...best to stay down at light heavy with the part timers for a while before you come up and play with the professionals !

Also thanks Braden for the lightweight shoutout ! The mods did everything they could to sabotage our season but ultimately their cheating tactics where thwarted by impeccable gameplay.

In all honesty though I’m glad to be back in Dark Horse and would love for your camp of misfits/degenerates to gain a few more members and try to challenge us for the HW season ! JLS maybe you could ask Loosecannon to create a few duplicate accounts for each of his different personalities to boost your numbers....or even his mother might want to play ? I hear she is a big fight fan !

Why would i be bitter? We win 1st place overall in pts and % LHW and HW.

Threads locked per to aussie bashing another member.

Last edited 6/22/18 12:44PM server time by JLS

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #11   6/14/18 3:52:26PM