Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator 200 - Best of the Rest

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,627-3,240
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Hey guys, just a heads up that we had to remove the prelims for this event from the card. Tapology said the event starts at 4pm and clearly it did not. Since the fights have already happened we can't use them as it would be unfair.

That will now leave us with 10 fights. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner.

Stupid overseas event

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/25/18 3:43:14PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
It's stupid that they don't even air this card live. It's Bellator 220!

I thought once Spike TV switched to Paramount Network, they might start showing Bellator overseas cards live. But nope. They're just showing replays of ink master, or some shit, anyways. No reason they can't air it live, then replay it later in the day.

I'm trying to stay away from social media or anything that might show results. Fuck you Bellafarce!

Post #2   5/25/18 4:16:17PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,627-3,240
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Braden

I thought once Spike TV switched to Paramount Network, they might start showing Bellator overseas cards live. But nope. They're just showing replays of ink master, or some shit, anyways. No reason they can't air it live, then replay it later in the day.

I'm trying to stay away from social media or anything that might show results. Fuck you Bellafarce!

Agreed. I can't believe for their 200th event Bellator is going with a tape delayed event. Seems like terrible business to me honestly. The card should have been more stacked and featured a bunch of home grown talent as well. This card should have been Bellator 201 with a more appropriate lineup for their 200th show. Not sure what Coker was thinking here.

Post #3   5/25/18 4:42:01PM   

Schatte

MMA Regular

Schatte Avatar

Career:3,270-1,743
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Braden

Agreed. I can't believe for their 200th event Bellator is going with a tape delayed event. Seems like terrible business to me honestly. The card should have been more stacked and featured a bunch of home grown talent as well. This card should have been Bellator 201 with a more appropriate lineup for their 200th show. Not sure what Coker was thinking here.

100% with both of you! Bellator should've highlighted this show and aired it live. They did mention some historical fights and shows in the promotion during the card. I guess it all comes down to $$$

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   5/25/18 7:05:19PM   

Trig

MMA Regular

Trig Avatar

Career:1,610-946
Camp: MMAJunkie All-Stars
Chips:
Imagine if UFC was tape delayed. Every time I think Bellator is getting their shit together they go and pull this crap. It’s a great card but we already know who won all of the fights. I guess I will still watch and just predict who will win every fight like I’m some fight picking genius

Post #5   5/25/18 8:19:23PM