Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Peter Sobotta announces change to the middleweight division, does not fight at UFC Hamburg

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Career:4,410-2,328
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
UFC fans in Germany will miss Peter Sobotta at the UFC Fight Night in Hamburg on 22 July. As the 31-year-old announced in a statement on Facebook, he refused a fight offer the UFC - for joyous reasons.

"This refusal was not easy for me," says Sobotta. "After all, I've participated in all five UFC events on German soil so far. For the first time in my life I have to say that I have something more important than the next fight. I'm going to be a father! My wife and I are expecting our first child in about six weeks and I definitely do not want to miss that. "

In addition, Sobotta announced the switch from welterweight to middleweight. The step into the higher weight category is justified by the head coach of the team Planet Eater with the hard weight-cut and the related health problems that have occurred in the past.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/15/18 8:57:13AM