Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Nate Diaz wants a UFC comeback fight, but there's just one problem: 'Nobody’s interesting'

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
...Diaz also talked about fighting, which he’s still interested in doing, contrary to UFC President Dana White’s continued assertions that he isn’t during the last year.

“I’ve been trying to get in there and get going,” Diaz told MMAjunkie. “I’ve been wanting to get in there and get going this year. I just got this lawsuit out of the way that I’ve been going through for the last two years, so I wasn’t even able to fight. So that’s all done and over, and I’m ready to get back to fighting if I’m going to be fighting anymore. …

“I’m training until there’s something good to do here.”

Something good apparently doesn’t include former two-division champion Georges St-Pierre.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   5/14/18 2:11:49AM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,382-3,570
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I feel lIke Joe Dirt, but...
So you're a fighter and you don't want to fight Tryon Woodley, GSP, or Kevin Lee? You're going to stand there and tell me you don't want to fight Justin Gaethje, Khabib Nurmagomedov or Eddie Alvarez? You're a fighter bro...how about they ask him who he does want to fight?

Last edited 5/15/18 12:59AM server time by jae_1833
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   5/14/18 9:18:44PM