Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 224 bonuses: Lyoto Machida earns 50k for front-kick KO of Vitor Belfort

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Career:4,410-2,328
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Lyoto Machida got another knockout and with it came another Fight Night bonus.

The former UFC champion earned a $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus for knocking out fellow veteran Vitor Belfort at Saturday’s UFC 224 in Rio de Janeiro. The 39-year-old Machida stopped Belfort with a front head kick in the second round of their middleweight bout. “The Dragon” is on a two-fight win streak and hold a professional MMA record of 24-8.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   5/13/18 10:56:26AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,092-1,195
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Belfort was never in it, would have liked to see him pull the trigger at least once. That finish from Machida was pretty much perfect though.

I'm sure Zaleski would have gotten a bonus with his spinning kick Ko too.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   5/13/18 6:04:28PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Career:4,410-2,328
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Belfort was never in it, would have liked to see him pull the trigger at least once. That finish from Machida was pretty much perfect though.

I'm sure Zaleski would have gotten a bonus with his spinning kick Ko too.

Ironically Machida retired 2 fighters now with the same kick in the 2nd Round at the 1 min mark. Actually Belfort lasted 5 secs longer.

Thought they would give 4 POTN bonus instead of 2 and a FOTN. Tough call but there were 10 out of 13 finishes. Dern was ineligible.

Machida was a no brainer, dos Santos was nice too. Alexei now has 11 or 12 Ezeikal Chokes. That's amazing. Perez, Ramos and Mutante all had nice subs. Lineker landed a left hook bomb to be the 1st to ever Ko Kelleher.

On a side note Gastelum vs Jacarev was about the hardest fought to score ever. Jacare had his chance with 1:20 in the 3rd took KG down but didn't have enough gas to get control. I think that would've won the fight.

But I'm going Whittaker beats Yoel and we get to see Bobby Knuckles vs Gastelum. Sweet fight there!

Post #3   5/14/18 4:13:20AM