Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ronda Rousey admits she never learned how to lose: 'I did a whole lot of crying' after UFC defeats

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Ronda Rousey broke down in tears Wednesday night as she spoke out publicly for the first time about the painful aftermath of the two stunning defeats that prompted the end of her UFC career.

Rousey (12-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC) has remained silent on the shocking upset to Holly Holm in 2015 that broke her unbeaten record in MMA, and the crushing beatdown she suffered against Amanda Nunes a year later.

However, during a public question and answer session hosted by Hollywood director Peter Berg at the Wild Card West boxing gym, Rousey revealed just how deeply the loss of her reputation as the biggest star in the UFC had hurt.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   4/26/18 3:07:29PM   

TerrorofsesameST

Standup Guy

TerrorofsesameST Avatar

Career:1,921-1,254
Chips:
Decent article until she states "It's a privilege to hear me speak" .. wow, FU. Sore loser? Sure. Spoiled brat? Definitely!

Post #2   4/27/18 11:14:04AM   

NE-1

MMA Regular

NE-1 Avatar

Career:1,332-913
Chips:

Last edited 4/27/18 3:00PM server time by ne-1
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #3   4/27/18 2:59:10PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,328-1,627
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
She was happy in the UFC when she was winning because she was being pampered and most likely given 100% of what she asked for. Once she got KTFO and that Holm footage was on repeat for hype when advertising Holm, she got bitter, sour and went into hiding and you saw her demeanor change. It is clear that she is a mentally weak individual that can't handle adversity. Which is weird to fathom because she was an olympic athlete.Either way, good riddance. She can go and get her paper belt over there in the WWE. I am still a fan of her fight career but she does not appear to be a stand-up individual.

I'll leave you with this...

Post #4   4/27/18 10:44:06PM   

RhythmAndStyle

Straight Flexin'

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,924-2,397
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

She was happy in the UFC when she was winning because she was being pampered and most likely given 100% of what she asked for. Once she got KTFO and that Holm footage was on repeat for hype when advertising Holm, she got bitter, sour and went into hiding and you saw her demeanor change. It is clear that she is a mentally weak individual that can't handle adversity. Which is weird to fathom because she was an olympic athlete.Either way, good riddance. She can go and get her paper belt over there in the WWE. I am still a fan of her fight career but she does not appear to be a stand-up individual.

her WWE career will be short lived..my friends who still keep up with wrestling, are saying Ronda will only last prolly as long as Shamrock did in WWE..5yrs tops..and they say Shamrock had better mic skills and in ring talent (since Shamrock has wrestling background) compared to Ronda..

Post #5   4/28/18 2:17:24AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,328-1,627
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by tildengolfer

her WWE career will be short lived..my friends who still keep up with wrestling, are saying Ronda will only last prolly as long as Shamrock did in WWE..5yrs tops..and they say Shamrock had better mic skills and in ring talent (since Shamrock has wrestling background) compared to Ronda..

Funny you bring that up. I watched her official ‘debut’ via social media. She looked unpolished. I understand it’s her first go-round so she can always improve. But her choreography was atrocious. Missing & slipping transitions. Shit looked bad. Real bad.

Post #6   4/28/18 4:05:35AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,108-1,311
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
She was unbearable in that golic interview. He really was trying to have a decent interview and either she thought she was hilarious or asking if she's done in the UFC is off the table. Jr torched her the following day to my delight

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   4/28/18 6:20:08AM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,382-3,570
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Overcoming loss is true adversity, not a tough win...bouncing back when you're down and out...that is adversity, not never being down.
She is not mentally tough, she is physically very tough. There is a dramatic distance that is very visable with her...skills and acomplishment will always be respected, people not so much.

She sucks...

Post #8   5/10/18 10:46:57AM