Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

‘Korean Zombie’ Chan Sung Jung wants to fight Frankie Edgar next

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,627-3,240
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Former UFC lightweight champion and current featherweight contender Frankie Edgar bounced back from his first career knockout loss by winning a clear-cut unanimous decision over Cub Swanson in front of his adoring fans in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

With Brian Ortega turning his KO of Edgar into a showdown against current champion Max Holloway, it’s a near certainty that Edgar will need at least another win to get back in position for a title shot, and Chan Sung Jung, aka “The Korean Zombie,” is very interested in being Edgar’s next opponent.

LINK to Korean Zombie's Callout

LINK

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   4/23/18 7:44:46PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:4,080-2,458
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
This fight makes a lot of sense and would likely be pretty damn awesome.

Post #2   4/23/18 11:36:28PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,328-1,627
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Feb. 2017. Last Fight. HOW!?!?!? BOOK THIS CAT!! Jung needs a fight and Frankie would be perfect #1 contender while the title fight is booked. If not, Stephens/Edgar or Jung/Stephens would be good if Frankie gets the next shot.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   4/24/18 1:43:39AM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,664-1,025
Camp: Burlingtonians Only
Chips:
I like this fight. If Frankie wins, he should get a title fight next. In my opinion, he should be rewarded for risking his title shot by taking a short notice fight with a dangerous fighter in order to save a card. With only two wins in a row (assuming he wins), I would typically say its a little quick for another title shot, but in this case I think it is fair and justified.

Post #4   4/24/18 10:40:31AM