Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Awkward! Watch Khabib Nurmagomedov cut weight alongside UFC 223 opponent Max Holloway (Video)

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Brooklyn, New York, is not a small place.

It sure looks that way when you see Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight champion Max Holloway cutting weight alongside lightweight contender Khabib Nurmagomedov ahead of this Saturday night’s (April 7, 2018) title fight inside Barclays Center.

Link

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   4/3/18 3:49:37PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,059-1,178
Chips:

Posted by Braden

It sure looks that way when you see Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight champion Max Holloway cutting weight alongside lightweight contender Khabib Nurmagomedov ahead of this Saturday night’s (April 7, 2018) title fight inside Barclays Center.

Link

I know I'm not in Dark Horse anymore but I'm calling it now. Aussiemma tip of the month- Max Holloway will win this on 6 days notice. People are downplaying just how good of a fighter he is. He has the ability to absorb punishment but he also has the technique to stay out of danger when on bottom. I think Max can make Khabib work enough In rounds 1-3 to tire him enough and then really turn it up on him in rounds 3-5. Let's not forget that although Khabib is a beast he has only gone 3 rounds before and the majority of his wins have been decisions. The 5 round factor is very important in this fight.

Post #2   4/3/18 4:31:19PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Chips:
You gotta love both these guys. May the best man win!

Post #3   4/3/18 5:16:10PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,346-2,299
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Braden

You gotta love both these guys. May the best man win!

I'm just hoping for a great fight. Obviously the MMA Gods don't want Ferguson and Khabib to ever fight it seems!

Despite the ridiculous odds I think Max poses just as much problems to Khabib as would Ferguson. The only thing is Max is taking this fight at a weight class higher than he fights at and on only 5 days or so notice.

Hoping For Max to pull off this upset. He's the 2nd largest underdog on the card.

Post #4   4/3/18 5:41:40PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,083-1,298
Chips:
Fine, I'll say it. Khabib is going to destroy Holloway.

Post #5   4/3/18 7:19:43PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,273-1,473
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Braden

Link

I know I'm not in Dark Horse anymore but I'm calling it now. Aussiemma tip of the month- Max Holloway will win this on 6 days notice. People are downplaying just how good of a fighter he is. He has the ability to absorb punishment but he also has the technique to stay out of danger when on bottom. I think Max can make Khabib work enough In rounds 1-3 to tire him enough and then really turn it up on him in rounds 3-5. Let's not forget that although Khabib is a beast he has only gone 3 rounds before and the majority of his wins have been decisions. The 5 round factor is very important in this fight.

disagree completely

Post #6   4/3/18 9:05:15PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,073-2,198
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Braden

Link

AV bet?

Post #7   4/3/18 9:50:43PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,059-1,178
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Braden

Link

AV bet?

Sure

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #8   4/3/18 11:32:11PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,575-3,214
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Braden

Link

I'm a huge fan of Max but he has so much going against him here. This would be a historic upset imo. This is MMA though and we've all seen unthinkable upsets before. You never know for sure.

Post #9   4/4/18 9:22:30PM