Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jake Ellenberger gets replacement opponent for UFC Fight Night 131 in Utica

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:2,055-1,247
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
After Bryan Barberena was forced out due to injury, Jake Ellenberger will now meet Ben Saunders at June’s UFC Fight Night 131 event.

Link

Post #1   3/29/18 10:33:46PM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:2,055-1,247
Chips:
The latest UFC Fight Night 131 card now includes:

Marlon Moraes vs. Jimmie Rivera
Walt Harris vs. Daniel Spitz
Sijara Eubanks vs. Lauren Murphy
Jarred Brooks vs. Hector Sandoval
Sam Alvey vs. Gian Villante
Gregor Gillespie vs. Vinc Pichel
Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel
Jake Ellenberger vs. Ben Saunders

Post #2   3/29/18 10:34:21PM   

shaneTpain

GSP > everyone else

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:4,652-3,150
Chips:
Even better fight imo. This card is shaping up excellent

Post #3   3/30/18 2:02:03PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,508-1,433
Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

No way. Saunders is a level down from Barbarena at this stage and a many levels down as far as taking damage. Ellenberger should put him away and this should be Saunders last ufc fight you would think.

Post #4   3/30/18 4:03:56PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,694-1,909
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
But of a question mark for me. Two fading guys fighting for relevance. Barbarena and Ellenberger intrigued me more than the current. BUT! I am still interested in who wants it more. I think Ellenberger takes it, he has been more methodical and game-plan-oriented in his last 5-6 fights.

Post #5   3/31/18 2:44:13AM   

PitFighter28

MMA Regular

PitFighter28 Avatar

Career:2,234-1,463
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by shaneTpain

No way. Saunders is a level down from Barbarena at this stage and a many levels down as far as taking damage. Ellenberger should put him away and this should be Saunders last ufc fight you would think.

I agree, Saunders is getting KO’d.

Post #6   3/31/18 5:09:51AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,489-1,574
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by PitFighter28

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by shaneTpain

I double disagree. Shane is right that this is a better fight but also disagree with you two that Burger King holds much of an advantage. He's been on a serious slide for years, getting koed in several recent bouts. His win over brown (also on a slide) was his only win other than koscheck in the last 5 years.

If Killa be uses kicks from the outside and avoids the Whoppers he could easily take this fight.

Post #7   3/31/18 5:46:05AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,508-1,433
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by PitFighter28

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by shaneTpain

I double disagree. Shane is right that this is a better fight but also disagree with you two that Burger King holds much of an advantage. He's been on a serious slide for years, getting koed in several recent bouts. His win over brown (also on a slide) was his only win other than koscheck in the last 5 years.

If Killa be uses kicks from the outside and avoids the Whoppers he could easily take this fight.

You have to look at who Ellenberger has been fighting too with his string of losses. You have Rory Macdonald, Saffadeine, Lawler, Wonderboy, Masvidal. I mean all of those guys apart from Saffadeine are killers. I really think it's more of the competition Ellenberger has faced rather than himself getting any worse.

Post #8   4/1/18 7:58:18AM