Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

USADA suspends UFC’s Ion Cutelaba six months for prohibited ozone therapy administration

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,763-1,049
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
A UFC light heavyweight was suspended for use of an alternative medical treatment, but will be able to return to the Octagon soon.

USADA sanctioned Ion Cutelaba for six months due to a prohibited administration of ozone therapy, the UFC’s anti-doping partner announced Thursday. Ozone therapy is an alternative treatment that introduces ozone into the body with the goal of increasing oxygen. There is no peer-reviewed research supporting its effectiveness as a medical technique.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   3/8/18 3:57:33PM   

jbmoviefan

In Full Mount

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:2,626-1,584
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I'm glad to hear this, I like Cutelaba, both his antics and fighting style. It's funny that he wasn't really doping, but that the man he was supposed to fight, Oleksiejczuk, probably was. Ultimately it saved him from the beating that Rountree took.

Post #2   3/8/18 4:08:11PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,206-1,251
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jbmoviefan

I'm glad to hear this, I like Cutelaba, both his antics and fighting style. It's funny that he wasn't really doping, but that the man he was supposed to fight, Oleksiejczuk, probably was. Ultimately it saved him from the beating that Rountree took.

Cutelaba wouldn't have taken a beating from that Polish dude drugs or not. Rountree could have beaten him had he not fought like an amateur.

Post #3   3/9/18 2:44:20AM