Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Emmett to appeal UFC on FOX 28 loss to Jeremy Stephens

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Josh Emmett is not going to accept his controversial loss to Jeremy Stephens without an added effort.

The Team Alpha Male product will appeal the knockout defeat in the main event of UFC on FOX 28 on Saturday night with the Florida State Boxing Commission, his team informed MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani.

Link

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   2/26/18 2:42:39PM   

xdanish020

Fight Chemist

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:5,299-2,971
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I understand his decision but I hope the fight doesn't get overturned b/c I don't believe any of the illegal strikes hurt him, he was hurt by the left hook (legal strike) and the elbow (also legal) that was thrown after the questionable knee. Honestly, Emmett was a victim of his own success....I think someone stated the same thing on the post fight show. He dropped Jeremy in the first but only b/c Jeremy was being overzealous.....we obviously saw what happened in round 2. It is what it is tho....I just hope the win doesn't get taken from him

Post #2   2/27/18 2:42:52AM   

bayzel22

Learning to Sprawl

bayzel22 Avatar

Career:4,929-3,087
Camp: The Elite 4 Horseman
Chips:
one elbow you ducked into. JS busted your face bad. we all saw you stiff as a board. i feel this is cheap and a bitch move. they wont overturn it and you dont a rematch, bro. 515 go Hawks. Bout time for Robbie to show that IA power. Too bad Nick is done. Missed him laying some good ass whoopings and a few getting laid on out pointed. Nick vs Conor. Retirement win. 5 mil for him. HE'S EARNED IT. or give let him end CoDUIT for good or Robbie 2. i wan see Cyborg KO the lil black guy with the power rangers moves lol. He wont do it like he wont fight TJ or Cody. i watched Cruz beat him twice and McCALL FUCK HIM UP. fuck that runt. PINK POWER RANGER, RIGHT. I BET ROSE OR JOANNA COULD BEAT HIM TOO. Mens 125 is bum city. i wrestled 126 in 7th grade and im only five eight 163. HE must have been about 75 pounds in jr high. weird.

Post #3   2/27/18 4:24:51AM   

bayzel22

Learning to Sprawl

bayzel22 Avatar

Career:4,929-3,087
Camp: The Elite 4 Horseman
Chips:
you roll around you might take one in the back of the head. the knee missed then his face was caved in. They should find a way to make it look like TJ didnt ko Cody too. Speaking of TJ he ruined Renan Babozo. Max ruined Aldo. I hope Dana lets Stephens KO Aldo. Finish him for good. MMA is so brutal once your chin goes. Sad.

Post #4   2/27/18 4:34:03AM   

RhythmAndStyle

Straight Flexin'

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:3,924-2,397
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
^^^^looks like we got a member of Sherdog forums up in here LMFAO..in one ear and out the other

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   2/27/18 12:14:30PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,083-1,298
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

^^^^looks like we got a member of Sherdog forums up in here LMFAO..in one ear and out the other

I have no idea what just happened.

Post #6   2/27/18 2:44:33PM