Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tonight's main event is the best this year.

Print  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
Fucking cowboy!

Remember when he was on the Tapout show?

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #1   2/18/18 7:03:33PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Career:359-222
Chips:
I had Yancy winning but I'm not mad at all War Cowboy came through!
I wanna see him and Nate Diaz throw down again, this time at WW.

Post #2   2/19/18 12:15:56AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:5,131-2,837
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Fucking cowboy!

Remember when he was on the Tapout show?

It was like 10 minutes of the Tapout guys saying Cowwbooy!

Post #3   2/19/18 8:25:14PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,248-1,452
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
word on the street is Cowboy wants Khabib

just dont....please

Post #4   2/19/18 8:34:07PM   

SpiderSilva

Living legend

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:2,303-1,485
Chips:
For some strange reason it seems like the kind of fight cowboy would win.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #5   2/20/18 1:26:50PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Chips:
Cowboy has a pretty underrated guard game so he might be able to give Khabib fits and threaten subs off his back, and of course if it stays standing Cowboy would light Khabib up.
I think Khabib would still win, though. Probably by 30-27 decision, but it's an interesting fight to think about.

Last edited 2/20/18 7:58PM server time by Leonstolzz
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   2/20/18 3:34:26PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Khabib would crush Cowboy, plain and simple. I don't think it would be competitive at all and it isn't even a fight I'm interested in seeing at this point in time. Either Khabib would have to start going downhill or Cowboy would have to get back up into contention which I don't see either happening anytime soon.

Post #7   2/20/18 4:35:47PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

Khabib would crush Cowboy, plain and simple. I don't think it would be competitive at all and it isn't even a fight I'm interested in seeing at this point in time. Either Khabib would have to start going downhill or Cowboy would have to get back up into contention which I don't see either happening anytime soon.

If Khabib loses to Ferguson and Cerrone drops back down to LW and gets a win I could see it happening by the end of the year.
I don't know who Cerrone would fight before Khabib, though. Maybe Kevin Lee or the winner or loser of Poirier/Gaethje, but either way if he wins any of those fights it would put him back in the top 10, and against those 3 guys I think Cerrone has a good chance of winning.

Last edited 2/20/18 8:05PM server time by Leonstolzz
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #8   2/20/18 8:04:38PM   

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Leonstolzz

Posted by Five-Alive

If Khabib loses to Ferguson and Cerrone drops back down to LW and gets a win I could see it happening by the end of the year.
I don't know who Cerrone would fight before Khabib, though. Maybe Kevin Lee or the winner or loser of Poirier/Gaethje, but either way if he wins any of those fights it would put him back in the top 10, and against those 3 guys I think Cerrone has a good chance of winning.

I'm confident Khabib beats Tony, but if he doesn't I still don't think Cerrone gets to fight him by the end of this year. I don't think the UFC will look to push that fight anytime soon.

Post #9   2/21/18 3:36:36PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

Posted by Leonstolzz

Posted by Five-Alive

I'm confident Khabib beats Tony, but if he doesn't I still don't think Cerrone gets to fight him by the end of this year. I don't think the UFC will look to push that fight anytime soon.

Maybe. I do agree that there are better options for both fighters right now, but I wouldn't mind seeing them fight in the future if everything goes that way.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #10   2/21/18 6:55:43PM   

JLS

7-21-18 Jinh Invicta Champion

JLS Avatar

Career:4,277-2,240
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Cowboy 1-3 in his last 4 vs Khabib 24-0 #1 contender at LW...pass! But I've seen stranger things like the FW Champ fight a LW non top 10 at WW and everyone was sooooo excited about them fighting 3 times or fighting each other every time out.

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #11   2/24/18 4:35:13PM