Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sad face

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,166-1,232
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by JLS

Posted by jakewalters

RIP Kpro

Does RIP Kpro mean he's passed?

I didn't know him very well, Kyle I believe he said his name was that ran the "Surprise Van". Really sad to hear.

He didn't die but he dropped off the face of the Earth out of nowhere... Jay will get to it one day I'm sure. I hope he's alright

Oh he's in Prison I'm guessing then.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #31   2/23/18 9:02:35PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:1,295-852
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by JLS

Posted by jakewalters

RIP Kpro

Does RIP Kpro mean he's passed?

I didn't know him very well, Kyle I believe he said his name was that ran the "Surprise Van". Really sad to hear.

He didn't die but he dropped off the face of the Earth out of nowhere... Jay will get to it one day I'm sure. I hope he's alright

Oh he's in Prison I'm guessing then.

Lol didn't want to say that outright, but, yeah that's our best bet...

Post #32   2/24/18 10:06:56AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,605-2,430
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Somebody or maybe myself get a discussion thread going tonight.

Jake I saw a few years ago on Tap that Kpro would be MIA for a while then there was small talk of him returning but never happened.

Yeah this site I sometimes notice that if I play around on Twitter or Facebook I'll try and mention someone or tag someone and I gotta catch myself. I see you guys point about not being Mobil Friendly. I like the Fantasy Game here though and riding the wave and trying to recruit more names for the game. But it's no secret we can't keep up with the Kingpin of Fantasy UFC and UFC.com itself. And our fighter database is lacking and I do my homework on multiple other sites. If you're a diehard you know where to find info at. If you're either new or not interested then that's a different story.

Post #33   2/24/18 11:22:56AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,546-3,048
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Always love the fantasy games

Post #34   3/29/18 7:35:33AM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Here for my yearly lurk...

It didn't help that UFC started doing 132,876 events per month. A bunch of us are busy enough not to have time to watch, research, or whatever you need to make your picks. Back then it was ~1.5 event a month or less. There was plenty of time for people to discuss and build anticipation to the fights. It was a more enjoyable experience. Now trying to keep up with everything is just stressful. I'm actually surprised that the page is still up. Kudos to whoever is keeping this thing running.

Post #35   3/30/18 1:30:42PM   

PricklyPear

MMA Regular

PricklyPear Avatar

Career:1,998-1,427
Chips:
It's been a progressive decline since '09, when Hippysmacker went on a spree and banned a TON of the site's most active posters. They (including myself) were what made these boards what they were. Funny threads, AV bets, harmless flame wars. I used to love posting here. All good things come to an end, I suppose.

Nice one, Hippy...

- Gsquat

Last edited 4/2/18 11:20AM server time by pricklypear
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #36   4/2/18 11:20:26AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3