Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

ACB 80 / Titan FC 48 / Bellator 194 / LFA 33 Combo Card Results

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,740-3,298
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
ACB 80

Albert Tumenov defeats Nah-shon Burrell via Unanimous Decision
Ali Bagov defeats Leandro Silva via Unanimous Decision
Ibragim Chuzhigaev defeats Igor Svirid via Unanimous Decision
Shamil Nikaev defeats Alexander Sarnavskiy via Split Decision
Murad Kalamov defeats Takeya Mizugaki via Unanimous Decision
Gleristone Santos defeats Islam Makoev via Unanimous Decision
Ismael de Jesus defeats Imran Abaev via Unanimous Decision

Titan FC 48

Jose Torres defeats Alberto Orellano via KO (punch) - Round 1, 3:52
Raush Manfio defeats Lee Henry Lilly via Unanimous Decision
Rami Hamed vs Jose Caceres ends in a no contest (Rami could not continue after a groin strike)

Bellator 194

Matt Mitrione defeats Roy Nelson via Unanimous Decision
Patricky Freire defeats Derek Campos via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 2:23
Vadim Nemkov defeats Liam McGeary via TKO (leg kicks) - Round 3, 4:02

LFA 33

Kyle Stewart defeats Jaleel Willis via Unanimous Decision
Damon Jackson defeats Chris Pecero via SUB (arm-triangle choke) - Round 1, 0:38

Last edited 2/17/18 8:28PM server time by JLS
Edit note/reason: n/a
7 total post edits

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   2/16/18 5:35:23PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
Surprisingly every fight on the ACB card this morning went to a decision. If there's an ACB I was going to miss, I'm kind of glad it was this one.

Post #2   2/16/18 5:37:29PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
Just a heads up for those who want to watch some fights tonight:

Titan FC is on UFC Fight Pass right now.

Bellator's main card is on Spike TV/Whatever they call themselves now at 9pm ET.

LFA's main card is on AXS TV at 9pm ET.

Enjoy the fights

And on a side note. Pipe Vargas wasn't on this card because his opponent was only 1-0 but this kid will be in the UFC sooner rather than later.

Last edited 2/16/18 8:01PM server time by budgellism

Post #3   2/16/18 8:01:06PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
Yikes. Broken leg (or possibly shin) at Titan FC. Edir Terry throws RIDICULOUS leg kicks. One was all it took. Maybe the loudest noise I've ever heard from a single leg kick.

Irwin Rivera had to be stretchered out. Not a nice scene by any means. Hopefully he can recover as quick as possible.

Last edited 2/16/18 8:52PM server time by budgellism

Post #4   2/16/18 8:48:14PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Surprisingly every fight on the ACB card this morning went to a decision. If there's an ACB I was going to miss, I'm kind of glad it was this one.

That's actually bizarre imo with that lineup ACB had. I thought at least half we would get finishes out of.

Post #5   2/16/18 9:17:49PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:
Vadim looked really good out there. Totally outclassed the former Champ! Improving along nicely and should be getting a crack at the strap soon.

Post #6   2/16/18 10:05:53PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
I didn't watch the Bellator card tbh. Watched Titan FC from start to finish though. Unfortunately a couple of unfortunate finishes with the NC and the brutal injury but fun fights top to bottom nonetheless. Shorty Torres looks better every time he steps in the cage. 7-0, a belt in 2 divisions and coming off a seriously devastating two punch combo KO last night, I'll be shocked if his next fight isn't in the UFC. He's going to be a great addition to either Bantamweight or Flyweight. Not sure where he intends on going.

Post #7   2/17/18 10:22:28AM   

xdanish020

The Natural

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:5,475-3,053
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Let's be honest though McGeary was the champ during that division while it was very very weak. As soon as Phil Davis came over, he easily wrestled the belt away from Liam and then Bader took it away from Davis. McGeary is a decent fighter, I like his style, but for MMA it's not very good for winning decisions. He fights off his back a lot and if he doesn't get the finish on the feet, he can get out pointed....not to mention he lost to Linton Vissell who I consider a gatekeeper, he's also not as young as I originally thought....I think he's 35.

I just think he got started a little late and I'm going to monitor his next few fights a little closer b/c really the biggest win on his record is Tito Ortiz. He can't wrestle and that's his biggest issue. And at 35 years old, I don't think he will re-invent himself.....he may get a few good style match ups for himself though....I could see Bellator giving him someone he could beat up just b/c he is a fan favorite.

Post #8   2/24/18 3:15:10AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Chips:

Posted by xdanish020

Let's be honest though McGeary was the champ during that division while it was very very weak. As soon as Phil Davis came over, he easily wrestled the belt away from Liam and then Bader took it away from Davis. McGeary is a decent fighter, I like his style, but for MMA it's not very good for winning decisions. He fights off his back a lot and if he doesn't get the finish on the feet, he can get out pointed....not to mention he lost to Linton Vissell who I consider a gatekeeper, he's also not as young as I originally thought....I think he's 35.

I just think he got started a little late and I'm going to monitor his next few fights a little closer b/c really the biggest win on his record is Tito Ortiz. He can't wrestle and that's his biggest issue. And at 35 years old, I don't think he will re-invent himself.....he may get a few good style match ups for himself though....I could see Bellator giving him someone he could beat up just b/c he is a fan favorite.

Agree with everything but I think Emmanuel Newton was the biggest win. Maybe not by name value but at current ability Newton would finish Ortiz imo.

But spot on with the rest.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #9   2/24/18 3:17:38PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by xdanish020

Couldn't agree more

Post #10   2/24/18 5:02:12PM