Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White doesn’t want Mario Yamasaki to referee any more UFC fights after ‘disgusting’ showing at UFC Belem

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
If it were up to Dana White, Mario Yamasaki would never referee another UFC fight again.

The UFC president took to social media to slam Yamasaki for what many thought was an egregiously late stoppage in the UFC Belem co-main event fight between Valentina Shevchenko and Priscila Cachoeira on Saturday night in Brazil.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   2/4/18 6:06:14PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Career:4,410-2,328
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I'm with DW on this! I love Shevchenko and she's gonna rule the Division but Mario should've stopped that fought about 60-100 significant strikes earlier.

Now Nico Montoya, whatever the Champs name is, make some excuses on why The Bullet doesn't deserve a shot. I'm all ears.lol

Post #2   2/4/18 6:30:44PM   

Leonstolzz

Standup Guy

Career:359-222
Chips:
Mario Yamasaki is just as bad as Steve Mazzagatti was, so I would be fine if he ended up getting blacklisted from the UFC and MMA in generally.
I'm fine with people making mistakes, but Yamasaki has been absolutely terrible his entire career and has allowed way too many people to take unnecessary damage.
He's a danger to the athlets and makes MMA look awful.

Post #3   2/4/18 6:33:14PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:2,092-1,195
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Yeah that could have been stopped a couple of times no problem, I found myself yelling at the tv to stop the fight like 20 seconds before Valentina sunk in the choke and was pounding the shit out of the Brazilian chick

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   2/4/18 6:54:51PM   

finnish_line

Belt Contender

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

Probably should have thrown in the towel if Mario was in a "give her every opportunity" mood. The corner-men would have gotten an earful from their fighter, but looked great to everyone else.

Post #5   2/6/18 10:42:21AM