Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anderson Silva postive for synthetic testosterone, diuretic in recent failure

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,336-2,861
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by JLS

Posted by jae_1833

Yeah, the Mt Rushmore of MMA has changed now.
I got GSP, Fedor, Demetrius Johnson, and TBD.

Miocic or Holloway depending on how many consecutive Title Defenses Holloway can get. And if Miocic beats DC, I think he'll be the Best HW of all time.

Holloway has a very long way to go just to catch Aldo at this point. Aldo ruled that division for nearly a decade.

Well I did say depending on how many Successful Title Defenses Holloway has. That's an obvious key factor. But that margin Imo isn't as far off as you think. Hear me out. Since Aldo signed with the UFC in 2011 he's only fought 11 times going 8-3. 2 of those L's were to Holloway. Holloway has fought 18 times in that same period. His UFC struggles came early on but he's now on a 12 fight winning streak and his last 7 wins were against very good competition. 5 of his last 7 were against former Title holders or Title Challengers. I think with his age and quick turnarounds he could pass Aldo up relatively quickly. Especially if he beats Edgar. Those two 3rd Round finishes over Aldo hold a lot of weight in my book.

Post #16   2/3/18 10:35:06AM   

Adam_Buru

MMA Regular

Adam_Buru Avatar

Career:2,268-1,595
Camp: Super-Villain Team-Up
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Posted by jae_1833

Miocic or Holloway depending on how many consecutive Title Defenses Holloway can get. And if Miocic beats DC, I think he'll be the Best HW of all time.

I'd say Miocic.

Post #17   2/3/18 10:20:05PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:5,336-2,861
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Adam_Buru

Posted by JLS

Posted by jae_1833

I'd say Miocic.

No arguments there. Holds the HW consecutive Title Defenses and a win over DC will ice the cake.

Post #18   2/3/18 10:31:45PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2