Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bryan Caraway to face prospect Cody Stamann at UFC 222

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Best av bet record on mmapg!

Braden Avatar

Career:1,579-966
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Bryan Caraway is staying close to home for his return to the Octagon.

The Las Vegas resident will meet prospect Cody Stamann at UFC 222 on March 3 at T-Mobile Arena, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday night.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   1/11/18 3:42:47AM   

Braden

Best av bet record on mmapg!

Braden Avatar

Career:1,579-966
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
With the addition, the UFC 222 card includes:

Champ Max Holloway vs. Frankie Edgar – for featherweight title
C.B. Dollaway vs. Hector Lombard
Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Andrei Arlovski vs. Stefan Struve
Mackenzie Dern vs. Ashley Yoder
Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann

Post #2   1/11/18 3:44:26AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,971-1,133
Camp: Bonnie and Clyde
Chips:
Big step up for Stamann, i think he is legit though. Tough fight for Caraway to come back to

Post #3   1/11/18 4:00:42AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,230-1,550
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I don't quite understand Bryan Caraway. I believe he was offered some high profile opponents; that with a win would provide him a platform to vie for a title shot. But instead he goes and signs on the dotted line for Cody Stamann, who is not a bad fighter but does nothing for Caraway, it's a lose/lose for him. Granted, I do not like Bryan. Think he's a real POS but he's a good and fun-to-watch fighter. I guarantee you he gets the finish here and gets on the mic 'demanding' his title shot. Then he will go and fight someone outside the top 5. I think he's afraid of getting smashed by Moraes, Rivera, Garbrandt, Thrillashaw and possibly Mighty Mouse as well.

Post #4   1/11/18 12:05:02PM   

JLS

BJJ Champion

JLS Avatar

Career:4,146-2,184
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Before Cody got signed by the Ufc he was the #1 top BW Regional Prospect in the Country from an interview I watched.

Stamann is a Michigan Top Team Fighter and was Knockout Promotions Main Attraction and every time he fought for KOP he was in the Main Event.

Ive been on the Stamann hype train since coming to the UFC and picked him over both Ware and Tom Duquesnoy.

But I think he's gonna have his hands full with Caraway. Like him or not Caraway is pretty damn good. Stamann is a well rounded fighter with decent hands and kickboxing skills training with Cruickshank but his biggest strength is his wrestling. I just don't see him outgrappling Caraway. I could see him getting the better of him on the feet though.

I agree w/tilden this fight doesn't do much for Caraway and he could lose plus come fight night Caraway will have 22months between his last fight. He beat Sterling and then pulled out of his last 2 fights against Jimmie Rivera and Luke Sanders.

And Stamann is really underrated. A win here will put him right around that #9-12 ranked BW Worldwide.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   1/11/18 4:43:01PM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,156-3,418
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Well...this makes NO sense...Caraway vs a non ranked fighter, lack of activity maybe?

Post #6   1/12/18 9:50:41PM