Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hypothetically ....Khabib....

Print  
Posted By Message

billbrown7071

MMA Regular

Career:823-516
Chips:
ok So obviously what I'm about to suggest Will never happen, but for the sake of what I'm about to say, Just pretend for a second, thats it is happening, honestly think about it and give your opinion.

Ok, I've been on the Khabib brand wagon for awhile(and by band wagon I dont mean A HUGE fan) I mean, I've known how Great he is since his 2nd fight in the UFC and thought he would be future champ...

after Watching him tonight, you cant help but immediately think about how he would do against Tony or Conor...

and heres what popped into my mind, IMO yes of course Khahbib will beat either one of them...

But I'm not kidding, I think he could beat them both in the same night, So heres the hypothetical situation...

Lets say UFC 224 was announced, and Khabib fought BOTH Tony and Conor in the same night, Lets say the very first fight of the main card was Khabb vs Tony for The Interim Belt, then theres 3 other fights, Then the main event is Khahbib vs Conor...

lol I literally think Khabib would beat them BOTH in the same time, fighting on the same card...

of course this will never happen, but the point is, IMO I think thats how good Khabib is, I really think he could be The Current Interim and Undisputed Champion in the same night.

Hypothetically Speaking just for a second, imagine the scenario I just laid out is true...

Who would you favor? Khabib beating BOTH Tony and Conor in the same time or one of them beating him

right now, If I had to put money on that situation, I would bet on Khahbib beating them both rather than 1 or both beating him...

Last edited 12/31/17 3:28AM server time by billbrown7071
Edit note/reason: n/a

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #1   12/31/17 3:28:13AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,755-1,045
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
He said he needs an hour in between fights so I guess give him that and it's all gravy, lol.

Post #2   12/31/17 5:28:47AM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:4,175-2,521
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
After last night's performance I think Khabib mops the floor with both.

Post #3   12/31/17 10:29:56AM   

jae_1833

Chin-tastic!

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:5,632-3,723
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I think Khabib mops the floor with Conor, but I'm not sure he's making it through a fight with Tony unscathed. Tony is a better grappler than: Barbosa, Johnson, and Horcher...probably better than RDA too. I think he's got enough skill to at least put Khabib to the test enough that he wouldn't be able to just stroll into another title fight. So what I'm saying I guess is that I trust the abilitues of Khabib, but I also trust in Tony's abilities. That would doubtfully be an easy fight.

Last edited 12/31/17 4:40PM server time by jae_1833

Post #4   12/31/17 4:39:21PM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:6,182-3,648
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I agree that Tony Ferguson would be the tougher fight, but I do think that Khabib Nurmagomedov could beat him and Conor McGregor in the same night.

Post #5   12/31/17 6:56:46PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,849-3,356
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I have a hard time seeing Conor beating him. Khabib isn't the type to let someone get in his head and the grappling differential would be off the charts. Khabib ends that one within 3 rounds. Ferguson on the other hand would be a tougher matchup. Tony's got a nasty guard and a really good gas tank. I see that one going to a decision honestly.

Either way though, I think Khabib (if he can actually stay healthy for a couple of years and keep his diet on track) will be the champ soon. Regardless of who he has to fight for it. The guy just has a scary style to deal with. He's like a mini Fedor in his prime honestly.

Oh, and yeah. I think if they don't need a tournament alternate for him he'd beat them both in one night. I think the McGregor match up would be a breeze for him honestly. He's just the worst kind of match up for Conor. A relentless, smothering blanket with nasty ground and pound and excellent chokes. Conor would have to one punch him going backwards to win that fight imo. Not impossible but highly unlikely.

Last edited 1/1/18 6:52PM server time by budgellism

Post #6   1/1/18 6:46:31PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,402-1,682
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
100% hypothetically speaking I think he could do it as long as he came in to the night in the best shape of his life. But realistically. Never gonna happen.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   1/2/18 12:51:30PM   

skippy

Learning to Sprawl

skippy Avatar

Career:4-2
Chips:
Him just making it to the fight seems to be his biggest test, but once in there he has been a destroyer.

Post #8   2/2/18 4:50:42PM