Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Top Camp Accolades

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

“Water is wet, fire burns"

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,455-887
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by JLS

Whatever you guys decide to do go for it behind PMS or what not. You're taking the focus off of my idea of trying to save BOTR which is barely cracking 70 players.

And I'm not promoting gambling on here so you guys will have to figure that out. I'm simply offering a prize for the winner of BOTR to increase the participation.

That and people getting their owed Accolades might give us a nice spike in the numbers.

Sorry, I didn't mean to take the focus away from what you're trying to do with BOTR. I was just thinking about how people do fantasy leagues for football and what not. I was only making a suggestion but if it's not appealing to the site, it's not a big deal.

Good to see you're trying to increase the amount of people playing BOTR. I hope it works out.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #31   12/5/17 5:37:35PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Career:3,959-2,096
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

Posted by JLS

Whatever you guys decide to do go for it behind PMS or what not. You're taking the focus off of my idea of trying to save BOTR which is barely cracking 70 players.

And I'm not promoting gambling on here so you guys will have to figure that out. I'm simply offering a prize for the winner of BOTR to increase the participation.

That and people getting their owed Accolades might give us a nice spike in the numbers.

Sorry, I didn't mean to take the focus away from what you're trying to do with BOTR. I was just thinking about how people do fantasy leagues for football and what not. I was only making a suggestion but if it's not appealing to the site, it's not a big deal.

Good to see you're trying to increase the amount of people playing BOTR. I hope it works out.

Hopefully it works. And I'm not expecting 200 plus players but if we could get it around 120-130 I'll feel my goal and small prize money will be well worth it.

Gotta think besides picks i spend hours messing with these cards. Just take a look we are all set until the end of the year with L2. And I'm sure the week of the New Year will be an off week seeing how that's generally a slow week in mma. I would've left off the double Rizin combo. But there's some studs on there plus Cro Cop a fan favorite to the diehards and the L2 type fanbase. Horiguchi, Ian McCall, Rena Kubata just to name a few. It'll be a tiny combo for years end.

Post #32   12/5/17 5:45:34PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Chips:
Hey i had to delete a few post guys.

You didn't do anything wrong just the message that i was trying to get out there got blurred.

So i think i deleted a couple of mine, 1 or 2 from jb, 1 from Budge, i don't know exactly how many.

But i had people saying why are we taking away L2 badges and to answer that we're not. My responses were a little vague, and there were quoted responses.

Long story short I'm trying to get everybody all their badges for all the league's that are owed. And I'm trying to increase the number of people playing L2 (Best Of The Rest).

One way I'm gonna do that is offer cash money for the winner, if I win 2nd place will get the money.

And I'm gonna start using mmapg's social media accounts. I'm just waiting to get the log in info and I'll get to jumping on that.

So for you guys with FB and Twitter you can like and follow The PG and it'll show up on your news feed.

I have a couple other ideas is like to do but i want to put one foot in front of the other so it works. Can't do it all at once. Follow me?

Post #33   12/7/17 8:30:04PM   

LooseCannon

In Full Mount

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:2,889-1,711
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
JB claims to be a millionaire solely off MMA bets & weed growing (asked for proof, but of course he couldn’t provide)...maybe he can buy the site. Just kidding, we all know he’s full of shit.

Reality though if we did get a legit hands on different owner to seriously advertise & convert at least part of this site to substantial real money / real prizes (owner takes their house cut so win-win) then the numbers would sky rocket in both games.

Last edited 12/8/17 12:28AM server time by loosecannon
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #34   12/8/17 12:24:58AM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

JB claims to be a millionaire solely off MMA bets & weed growing (asked for proof, but of course he couldn’t provide)...maybe he can buy the site. Just kidding, we all know he’s full of shit.

Reality though if we did get a legit hands on different owner to seriously advertise & convert at least part of this site to substantial real money / real prizes (owner takes their house cut so win-win) then the numbers would sky rocket in both games.

Hope you join L2 again. I'm trying to get people's interest so the next season winner in points will get cash. Unfortunately it won't be from the site owner. I put a ton of work behind the scenes, with the help of Budge, and don't want L2 to die off. Its a one of a kind league. Its ran efficiently and I'm willing to pay the winner out of my pocket. And I'm not eligible to win the prize.

Now I'm trying to get someone, anyone to get these accolades passed out.

Its like 1 step forward 2 steps backwards. But i can't imagine the numbers not going up with as little cash incentive. It only takes 10-20 minutes to make picks and you get a good opportunity to see some future ufc prospects, former UFC fighters and just some good Regional Regulars. We tend to stick to a certain group of promotions.

The new season is likely to start the weekend after the New Years Eve Weekend if my calculations are correct.

L2 events are set for the remainder of the season/Year and this season is going out with a nice Double RIZIN event. Some good names on there Cro Cop, Rena Kubota, Anthony Birchak, Gabi Garcia, Ian McCall, Horiguchi, Gomi and many others. It'll be ac smaller combo but a good one. RIZIN has a pretty good size following here.

Last edited 12/8/17 1:16AM server time by JLS
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #35   12/8/17 1:14:57AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3