Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira flagged for potential USADA violation, pulled from UFC on FOX 26 fight against Jared Cannonier

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

\\// & <3 mmapg

Braden Avatar

Career:1,682-1,011
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira is the latest UFC fighter to potentially fall by the sword of USADA.

Nogueira, a 17-year veteran commonly known by his nickname “Lil Nog,” has been pulled from his scheduled Dec. 16 fight against Jared Cannonier at UFC on FOX 26 after being flagged for a potential anti-doping violation stemming from an out-of-competition drug test administered on Sept. 27.

With Nogueira out, promotion officials are currently seeking a replacement opponent to keep Cannonier on the card. The UFC announced the news Thursday.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   10/19/17 5:36:15PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,575-3,214
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
FFS

Post #2   10/20/17 12:19:56PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,298-1,610
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I am chalking it up to a tainted supplement. The United States leads in supplement testing; but with that being said, it's still not a perfect science. Other countries lag behind, especially if you're not doing due diligence with what you put in your body. Assuming it was a supplement, Nog really does not have an excuse. Look over the banned/allowed list by USADA and STICK TO IT!! At this stage in the UFC/USADA era, it's tough to feel bad for the guy. I also doubt it was intentional as I do not see someone taking a diuretic this far out from competition.

Post #3   10/20/17 1:34:28PM