Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mark Hunt blasts Dana White with profane Instagram post after removal from UFC Sydney main event

Print  
Posted By Message

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,328-811
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The UFC might be looking out for Mark Hunt’s best interests, but he’s not pleased with its latest decision regarding his career.

Hunt was scheduled to fight Marcin Tybura in the heavyweight main event of UFC Sydney on Nov. 19, but the promotion announced Tuesday that “The Super Samoan” has been removed from that booking due to “medical concerns” and he will be replaced by Fabricio Werdum.

Suffice to say, this apparently didn’t sit well with Hunt. He took to Instagram to post an expletive-laden message aimed at UFC president Dana White, threatening to sue him over the news:

Link

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #1   10/10/17 8:47:52PM   

Leonstolzz

MMA Regular

Leonstolzz Avatar

Career:180-123
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
"They took the interview out of context. I only slur my words when I have a drink." Yeah, sure. That interview was totally about your drinking habits and not about the punishment you've absorbed over the years. I feel no sympathy towards Hunt because if you start talking about your health issues in interviews, of course the UFC or athletic commission is going to step in. It's just like when Cain was talking about how he needed back surgery before his bout against Werdum at UFC 207 and then acted surprised when the commission pulled him.

Post #2   10/10/17 9:07:47PM   

jbmoviefan

Standup Guy

jbmoviefan Avatar

Career:1,977-1,236
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
The guy passed his medicals, this has nothing to do with health, except maybe a little to do with health of the UFCs public image. "We care about Mark Hunt, so we can't let him fight...", yeah fuckin right.

Post #3   10/11/17 10:07:14AM   

finnish_line

Belt Contender

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

These medicals seem like a joke.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #4   10/11/17 10:19:53AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:1,707-1,000
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
it all stems from that lawsuit for the Lesnar fight a few years ago

Post #5   10/11/17 12:30:16PM