Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

New Season Of The Best Of The Rest #36 (L2) Starts This Friday Night

Print  
Posted By Message

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
There's no UFC this upcoming weekend. We could use the support and no better time to join at the beginning of the season.

First ever is
LFA 24 / Cage Warriors 87 / ACB 72 / RIZIN Fighting Grand Prix

Good card from top to bottom with all these events available to see either via TV, Fight Pass or Live Stream.

Gives you a good opportunity to see some former UFC vets, and up and comers trying to make a name and get to a better promotion.

Kicks off Friday, October 13th @9pm ET and carries over to early Sunday morning.

Hope to see a nice turnout. And remember your picks have no impact on your camps performance.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   10/9/17 5:40:53PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:570-390
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
I'm looking forward to it,and have enjoyed the last three weeks even though I have no clue about a lot of the fighters.Even so I think I've done alright on the botr picks.
I've been a casual UFC/mma fan for the past six years but feel I'm becoming a hardcore fan again since I got a new pc and am now living alone. And thanks to this site.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   10/9/17 10:36:15PM   

JLS

Heavyweight Champ

JLS Avatar

Career:4,541-2,391
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Glad you enjoy Andy.

You'll be surprised if you play a whole season and don't miss an event you'll place pretty high in the final season standings.

Most often someone will miss an event and that pretty much limits your chances in a high placing on the season.

Post #3   10/9/17 11:25:29PM