Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bisping suspects GSP used PEDs

Print  
Posted By Message

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Career:26-30
Chips:
Maybe he needed to ‘clear the steroids’ out of his system.
Bisping suspects that the reason St-Pierre delayed their first bout was because he needed to flush the steroids out of his system.

Link
:

Last edited 10/5/17 10:22PM server time by Ninja_nicoya
Edit note/reason: Woo hoo! MMA regular status.
6 total post edits

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #1   10/4/17 11:15:05PM   

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Career:1,328-811
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Any topic posted in this forum is automatically added to the MMA News section of this website, so please follow these instructions carefully when adding a new item to this forum.

Your post MUST:

1) ...have a brief but descriptive title. Do not use all capital letters.

2) ...have at least 1-2 sentences written in the post message to explain what this item is about.

3) ...contain a live link to the story or article you are sharing. To add a live link use the "Insert Web Link" option found on the "Add New Topic" page.

4) ...NOT be an item that has already been shared.

Please DO NOT:
1)...post in all capital letters.

2)...post the entire article.

3)...post curse words in the title.

4)...post your opinion on the topic at hand.

Last edited 10/5/17 2:40AM server time by five-alive
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   10/4/17 11:26:19PM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,664-1,025
Camp: Burlingtonians Only
Chips:
I doubt it. Bisping is already looking for excuses in case he loses. GSP has never tested positive for anything and always pushed for stronger drug testing. He was a big reason for the current UFC drug testing policy.

Post #3   10/5/17 8:58:16AM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:4,822-3,133
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

Any topic posted in this forum is automatically added to the MMA News section of this website, so please follow these instructions carefully when adding a new item to this forum.

Your post MUST:

2) ...have at least 1-2 sentences written in the post message to explain what this item is about.

3) ...contain a live link to the story or article you are sharing. To add a live link use the "Insert Web Link" option found on the "Add New Topic" page.

Please DO NOT:

So we can't have an opinion if we post the news? I always thought that rule pertained to the headline. If the title was, "GSP is probably a steroid cheat" I could see chastising the guy but I see people post their opinions on news they post all the time. My opinion is that, that rule is stupid.

Post #4   10/5/17 1:11:47PM   

isk

Belt Contender

isk Avatar

Career:5-3
Chips:
You can have an opinion - just keep it out of the first post. Use the default headline, stick with copy/paste from the article. Then if you'd like to share what you think, reply in the thread. Easy stuff, and it makes sense since people start the discussion with facts, not an opinion without the facts.

Post #5   10/5/17 1:28:55PM   

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Chips:
isk got it right

Post #6   10/5/17 1:49:23PM   

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Chips:
Bisping was on Conan last night and retracted this statement. He said he doesn't actually believe Georges is or was doing steroids, that he's only saying it to talk a little smack and to try and irritate him like he has a knack for doing.

Similar to what he said to Ariel when asked about his 'honest' opinion on GSP doping, which is he doesn't think so.

Post #7   10/5/17 2:15:53PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:79-53
Chips:
GSP on steroids is just like Tony Ferguson sharpening his elbows-"it won't do him no good"

Post #8   10/5/17 3:56:26PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:4,406-2,459
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by machodog76

Posted by Five-Alive

Your post MUST:

Please DO NOT:

So we can't have an opinion if we post the news? I always thought that rule pertained to the headline. If the title was, "GSP is probably a steroid cheat" I could see chastising the guy but I see people post their opinions on news they post all the time. My opinion is that, that rule is stupid.

The proper way to do it is to post the news item first and save your opinion for post #2 so nobody can mistake your opinion as part of the factual news article.

In this case the OP's opinion was so insanely idiotic that nobody with even a single functioning brain cell could possibly believe it to be anything other than an ill-informed opinion.

Post #9   10/5/17 7:44:28PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:3,742-2,268
Chips:
This Ninja guy is bordering on fighter bashing. Fyi GSP never wiped Vaseline on himself and Nick Diaz has zero credibility. Your opinions are welcome here but stating things that aren't true like they are facts are not.

Post #10   10/5/17 7:56:25PM   

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Chips:
It is fighter bashing and Ninja continuously does it. I don't know if Ninja gets a rise out of it or why he/she enjoys trolling an mma forum, but no one other than trolls like it or care to hear it... and there really isn't any trolls here other than this Ninja dude. We as members do a pretty good job of keeping trolling out of these forums. It's nice to have new members, AndyWharo is a great example of that... but when you get someone who comes around to continuously make false accusations, troll fighters and troll other members, it's annoying... and for some weird reason this dude finds enjoyment out of sitting on a computer forum trashing others. We need more members and more people participating, but we don't need a troll. So if this dude can stop trolling and just participate in normal convo and normal opinions like everyone else here then I'm cool with him/her, but if they're going to continue to fighter bash, troll fighters and troll other members I don't want to have them around. Go troll somewhere else. We may joke around at times, but in the end it's made known to be a 'joke'. For the most part, this is a troll free zone and it would be nice to keep it that way.

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #11   10/5/17 9:25:12PM   

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Chips:

Posted by Wallass

This Ninja guy is bordering on fighter bashing. Fyi GSP never wiped Vaseline on himself and Nick Diaz has zero credibility. Your opinions are welcome here but stating things that aren't true like they are facts are not.

I'd give Nick DIaz credibility he would know what goes on behind the scenes he actually lived it so your statement is moronic.

Post #12   10/5/17 10:17:03PM   

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Chips:

Posted by Five-Alive

It is fighter bashing and Ninja continuously does it. I don't know if Ninja gets a rise out of it or why he/she enjoys trolling an mma forum, but no one other than trolls like it or care to hear it... and there really isn't any trolls here other than this Ninja dude. We as members do a pretty good job of keeping trolling out of these forums. It's nice to have new members, AndyWharo is a great example of that... but when you get someone who comes around to continuously make false accusations, troll fighters and troll other members, it's annoying... and for some weird reason this dude finds enjoyment out of sitting on a computer forum trashing others. We need more members and more people participating, but we don't need a troll. So if this dude can stop trolling and just participate in normal convo and normal opinions like everyone else here then I'm cool with him/her, but if they're going to continue to fighter bash, troll fighters and troll other members I don't want to have them around. Go troll somewhere else. We may joke around at times, but in the end it's made known to be a 'joke'. For the most part, this is a troll free zone and it would be nice to keep it that way.

Never bashed any fighter on these forums.

Post #13   10/5/17 10:19:32PM   

Five-Alive

MMA Sensei

Five-Alive Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ninja_Nicoya

Never bashed any fighter on these forums.

Good to see you retracted your fighter bashing statement, like Bisping did his.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #14   10/5/17 11:27:58PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:4,822-3,133
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by machodog76

Posted by Five-Alive

Your post MUST:

Please DO NOT:

The proper way to do it is to post the news item first and save your opinion for post #2 so nobody can mistake your opinion as part of the factual news article.

In this case the OP's opinion was so insanely idiotic that nobody with even a single functioning brain cell could possibly believe it to be anything other than an ill-informed opinion.

Fair enough, I have seen a fair amount of people post a comment in their 1st post though, without getting chewed out over it. I'm guessing Ninja has pissed a few people off in his short time here. I don't think GSP is a cheat at all, did he grease up against BJ in their second fight? I don't know and given BJ's tendency to blame everyone but himself, right down to his nutritionist; I'd say it's a moot point. Bisping is just talking shit here because that is one of his greatest talents.

Post #15   10/6/17 3:20:40PM