Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Undefeated A.J. McKee set to fight Jeremy Petley at Bellator 187 in Ireland

Print  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:1,895-1,129
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Undefeated Bellator featherweight A.J. McKee was hoping to finally fight rival James Gallagher in his next fight. That won’t happen, but they’ll be in the same building.

McKee has been booked to face Jeremy Petley at Bellator 187, promotion officials today told MMAjunkie. The fight is set for the main card of Bellator 187, which takes place Nov. 10 at 3Arena in Dublin Ireland and airs on Spike.

Link

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #1   9/27/17 9:20:08PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:802-541
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Apparently they're wanting to build this match up some more before it happens .Probably saving it for a future ppv.

Post #2   9/27/17 9:59:58PM   

JLS

Magic

JLS Avatar

Career:4,982-2,657
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Damn they are tossing McKee another bone. This guy needs to be fighting better competition. As for Gallagher he's gonna have his hands full i think. Jeremiah Labiano is no bum. He's good on the ground so this should be a fun fight.

Also Conor's boy Charlie Ward is fighting Redmond (7-12). Will he get a win finally? I think he'll pull this one off.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   9/27/17 11:35:21PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:2,430-1,578
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Pretty obvious they are setting up the mckee vs strab animal fight.....,,.

I've heard that mckees father is the one pulling the strings on his career.....

Aj wanted a bigger name but Antonio has seen bad tendencies in his last two bouts and wanted to adjust before advancing in competition.

Aj is one of my favorite young guys in all of mma but he definitely still has holes he's been tagged in his fights when he didn't need to be,but he has the skill to make it to the top.

Post #4   9/28/17 8:57:59PM