Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mousasi requests Shlemenko be PED tested

Print  
Posted By Message

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,124-1,476
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
The UFC has arguably the best performance enhancing drug testing program in the world. Their rival Bellator MMA doesn’t. However, Bellator CEO Scott Coker is on record as being firmly against PEDs in MMA.

“I want to make very clear that under new management, Bellator will simply not stand for performance enhancing drugs inside our cage,” he said after four fighters failed at Bellator 127. However, Coker is leaving PED testing up to local athletic commissions.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   9/21/17 12:26:00PM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,124-1,476
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
So let me get this straight. You want to leave an organization that has gone out of their way to provide the most fair proving ground by hiring a third party to strictly oversee the fairness of competition? Then you move to second best org. out there and demand the same oversight from folks who choose two members of the AARP to headline a card? Fuck. Off. You made your bed, now learn to sleep in it.

Post #2   9/21/17 12:28:48PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:1,889-1,216
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
Moose is smart i'd opt for extra testing on storm too...

Guys an animal but did test with really high testosterone levels before when he got popped.

Storm passed one test already so that's good but as we seen with jones doesn't mean he's clear yet.

I understand its not USADA but its cool they give this option for guys to feel more comfortable fights are fair.

This fight i can't fucking wait for man really cool.

Post #3   9/21/17 5:05:46PM   

AndyWarho

MMA Regular

AndyWarho Avatar

Career:198-137
Chips:
Sounds like Mousasi must be worried about that super charged spinning back kick.
I think he'll eventually get the Bellator belt but wish he would've stayed in UFC long enough to rematch Weidman.

Post #4   9/21/17 5:36:28PM   

finnish_line

Belt Contender

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

I would guess at least 3/4 of Bellator fighters are on something. Maybe not the women so much.

Post #5   9/22/17 11:13:13AM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:5,134-3,114
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

So let me get this straight. You want to leave an organization that has gone out of their way to provide the most fair proving ground by hiring a third party to strictly oversee the fairness of competition? Then you move to second best org. out there and demand the same oversight from folks who choose two members of the AARP to headline a card? Fuck. Off. You made your bed, now learn to sleep in it.

Is it so wrong for Mousasi to ask that he not fight a guy who's hilariously roided up, as shlemenko was against manhoef? I understand your point but I don't see how mousasi moving to the B-tier precludes him from ever asking that his opponent not juice.

Post #6   9/22/17 3:00:55PM   

Ninja_Nicoya

MMA Regular

Career:90-75
Chips:
That sounds fair.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #7   9/22/17 3:34:43PM   

FKA

IN DEREK CARR WE TRUST!!

FKA Avatar

Career:1,889-1,216
Chips:

Posted by finnish_line

I would guess at least 3/4 of Bellator fighters are on something. Maybe not the women so much.

I would guess 3/4 fighters are on something regardless of the promotion.

Ufc let jones fight on Coke,allowed brocl lesnar to juice to the gills lol.Then you got the actual fighters saying 90% of guys are on something.

Ufc is not clean....MMA is not clean and will never truly be IMHO.

Post #8   9/22/17 5:26:12PM